Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 147683 times)

If you open and close the ingame server switching gui, the main menu hub appears whilst you are playing and cannot be closed unless you close bl entirely.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aveDb.png[ /img]
Note: stuffty graphix is from scaling down the image.

The more you know~
I have this same exact problem, and I use that add-on a LOT. I noticed though if you press the X to close rather than hitting escape then it doesn't occur.

This is not a Mac issue, plenty of Windows users, including myself, are having this problem. I think we've established it's mostly a problem with people using any parts made by Intel, but I am not 100% sure.
I have the same problem but I'm not using Intel. :(

It seems that the uninstallGLlights bug happens with hardware that uses legacy GLSL versions that are currently incompatible (1.20 and below)

It seems that the uninstallGLlights bug happens with hardware that uses legacy GLSL versions that are currently incompatible (1.20 and below)

are you sure? how do i check if i even have this, or what version it is?

Just search for "GLSL" in your console.log.  There'll be a checklist that shows what GLSL version your computer is running and whether or not you have all the listed dependencies.  The majority of issues we're seeing look like Intel not updating their chipsets and laptop makers using hacky workarounds that don't fully support shaders.

Just search for "GLSL" in your console.log.  There'll be a checklist that shows what GLSL version your computer is running and whether or not you have all the listed dependencies.  The majority of issues we're seeing look like Intel not updating their chipsets and laptop makers using hacky workarounds that don't fully support shaders.

GLSL Language Version? NULL

this is all it says.

is there any way that Intel can have shaders?

When in light, the top part of brickSIDE is a bit... larger than usual.

I've attached my graphics card info generated by Speccy, not sure if it can help, but its worth a try.

I don't think this is a bug.

Holding some weapons in 1st person cause the slate ground to lose shadows.

And not just add-ons, it happens with defaults too. I'll upload a pic later.

• Point lights not working even though shadows do work link - Console log would be helpful

I got this bug heres my console.log

I keep seeing these weird colored lines in the distance, on every single map.
When I move towards them they just move too.
That's happened to me since V20, I just kind of dealt with it, but It's on blinkers of some vehicles too, they will be green instead of orange, but from a distance they will fix. I guess it's some kind of texture problem.

Is it a bug or intended that you can no longer focus the DOF on your player?

I have a problem with the chasecam. I tried using the keybinded chasecam and after a certain amount of time the fixed position moves; I also tried the console command in which to place the chasecam in a fixed position and even that moved too after a certain amount of time :c

I have a problem with the chasecam. I tried using the keybinded chasecam and after a certain amount of time the fixed position moves; I also tried the console command in which to place the chasecam in a fixed position and even that moved too after a certain amount of time :c
Jookia's chase cam has never moved when i used it for a long time, perhaps the update changed the command that's used to delay the camera movement so that it has a limit on it?