Author Topic: Client_UltraGraphics  (Read 7405 times)

Holy stuff.

I need to get the best video card a man can buy.

I think I'mma go test this out right now!

I get a feeling this will cause your FPS, starting from without shaders, to drop to 1/8th of what it started at.

jesus christ that's lovey though.

I would only use it for Screenshots, because I'd probably be getting 1/2 FPS...worth it guys?

very high looks worse than normal high...
 ultra does look better tho

Not downloading, I can only go to minimum, xD

There is a notable difference between Ultra and default High, though, I don't know if it is really worth using except for screenshots and the like because of framerate. I was able to run it on ACM city with a decent FPS, but it wasn't too smooth.

There is one bug, I don't know if there is anything you can do about it, but, you can't toggle between the new options and the default ones. I tried switching from Ultra to High, then back to Ultra and Very High, and the shaders reverted to classic Blockland Style. So, you have to set Ultra or Very High before you start the game.

with this addon the Medium and High settings decided to be NONE, just like the very high and ultra

with this addon the Medium and High settings decided to be NONE, just like the very high and ultra

Really? I didn't notice any problems except with these new ones...

Really? I didn't notice any problems except with these new ones...
Now since I removed it, the high and medium are still none, and high was working before...

Now I just can see minimum and low, somebody please help
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:07:25 PM by Filipe »

Updated. Hopefully, this should fix it.

The reason why Ultra is even better than the previous High is because there is/was a console command said by Badspot that would increase the details even more. Stated here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203576.0
"optionsDlg.setShaderQuality(6);"

It was a hidden option but a overload, just like overclocking.

Updated. Hopefully, this should fix it.
Still same problem, thanks for ruining my High shaders