Author Topic: 44 Clan Project (First Tower Done)  (Read 2377 times)

Well, me and the members of 44 have been cooping up on a TeamDeathmatch for blockland retail called "The 4 Towers of Mistle." We have been working very hard on it, and so far the first tower is complete. We will start building the second tower tonight, and my server will be opened to all.

Well here is the first of the 4 towers!

i told you guys this was awesome
9/10 for thsi part alone

I will give you points for building something no one would think of, it just looks kinda.. ehh, brown..  the building just looks a little basic but still, very nice work.

7/10

Its nice but i would like to see variation in the colors. i see abstract Designs that i love but i just dont know how it will work in the end for a Team DM.

I used EIGHT different varibles of colors.... I do this because I make a color seem throughout the whole build, and do not use alot of oblivious colors to expand my builds. I use nature colors. Thanks for the comments I guess...

- 44 Lavish

Lavish it really is good, dont get me wrong. It will look really cool in slate desert im sure. Good luck with the rest.

I used EIGHT different varibles of colors.... I do this because I make a color seem throughout the whole build, and do not use alot of oblivious colors to expand my builds. I use nature colors. Thanks for the comments I guess...

- 44 Lavish

Eight variables of brown.

And were not hating on it. were voicing our opinion. Its not bad by any means but when you get a great build you gotta find something to improve. its just something that i notice its not like you have to fix it or the build will just fail.

Awesome, but repetitive.

Yes, I understand. I just like to make builds that make people get impressed, and hate negativatity, but I understand Trueno and Dios, it improves me in some way or another.

P.S. In a good way. Not saying you gave me negativitaty.

-----------------------

Spartan thanks ;D. I did the outside with marcos only, which I bet everyone can tell, lol.;]

Yes, I understand. I just like to make builds that make people get impressed, and hate negativatity, but I understand Trueno and Dios, it improves me in some way or another.

P.S. In a good way. Not saying you gave me negativitaty.
i understand you hate negativity but if you only get the good side of things how will you know what you may need to fix? its to help. not to hurt.

Rex

'Tis made of solid win. (and chocolate :D)

Well done! I love the theme.

You are an incredibly talented builder, keep it up.