Author Topic: COMPETITION: Design a space vehicle  (Read 11965 times)

What is wrong with you people? Its a loving COW!

I ASKED FOR A SPACE SHIP! NOT A FARM ANIMAL!

Shut up about cow or GTFO.

Just put the cow in its own thread already....

PM ephi. I'm sure he will love a flood of PMs about his fabled cow.

Actually, he'll probably enjoy hitting the button more.

Obviously the cow must not suck if a lot of people say otherwise.

Cow is awesome, well modeled, only thing is that it doesn't fit the space theme... but isn't it a cliche for cows to get abducted by aliens? Let's just say this cow was abducted and is taking revenge - there's your spaciness for you.

Oh, and I'm not saying the B-fighter isn't good or anything, just sticking up for the awesome cow.

Also, good luck on the map. Hope it doesn't suck ass.

Hope it doesn't suck ass.
its those ending comments that makes me love entrepreneur in so

Also, good luck on the map. Hope it doesn't suck ass.

Yeah, I hope so too.

Don't want it to be neglected like my assault map :(

Then go make your own map or GTFO off the thread. He wants to make a decent space map, not some map with cows in space.

Let Ephi release it, and spawn it yourself.

Well todays the deadline.

Its 9 AM here...and you have till midnight so....by my calculations you have....

15 hours left before entries must be submitted.

PM/IM Nightstalker if you need assistance.

Cow is going to win

Don't make me report you for posting flame bait.

I have already said many times, the cow has been disqualified for not fitting the theme.

Awwww. I really want the cow. I was hoping I would change your mind.

In response to wild allegations that claim the cow is not space-related, I have taken further pictures of a successful docking between two cow spaceships. As you can see the methane booster drops out after exit from the atmoshere. The cows then dock in orbit, and the passengers may move between the two ships via the shaft. The ships are clamped together using the forward stabilisers to make sure the craft do not disconnect during transfer. This will ensure a seamless transition from the docking craft (right) into the receiving craft (left). Further more the rear appendage of the cow can be used for minor thrusts to ensure the passenger shaft enters the port hole correctly and firmly. The rear appendage of the receiving craft is stowed so it does not get in the way.

milk production... LOL