Author Topic: My brother did a great job of loving up everyone's evening  (Read 3083 times)

So, last night my younger brother Charlie (16) goes to a party. A birthday party, of a good friend. First he heads to the beer store with my mom though to get some alcohol for the party. The usual thing is he's just gonna get a little tipsy with a few friends and joke around. Oh no, not tonight, Charlie. Not tonight.

I'll put this in short since I'm dead tired and want to go to bed. I've been watching him all night.

> Playing DayZ, with Keo and Tom

> Alex (older brother) runs downstairs, it's about 10:30 PM

> "Mack, you gotta get off. Now. Charlie's smashed out of his mind and he can't get up the stairs.

> He actually TAKES MY HEADSET OFF FOR ME. This is important stuff, I guess.

> I run upstairs. Charlie is literally a ZOMBIE. He can't stand up.

> My dad managed to get him to the top of the stairs but he's gonna puke. He puked 4 times on the way home according to the other Alex (different Alex, birthday boy)

> "Come on, Charlie, this is your room. Let's go." says my dad, dragging him forward by the chest.

> "Ugbh... I'm oka-h.... I'm gonn (churtle) I'm gonna parf.

> we managed to get him on his bed laying down - Out comes the vomit, but luckily in a bucket...

> I ask alex what he drank. Apparently he drank 7/8ths THIS.

> My mom is now awake. The entire family is in Charlie's room, making sure he's okay.

> We're freaking out thinking he has alcohol poisoning. He drank the equivilent of about 26 shots of 70% alcohol PLUS TWO BEERS... - 20 shots is the danger zone for poisoning.

> Charlie is now asleep. We keep him on his side to avoid vomit-choking.

> Now, it is my job and Alex's job to sit in his room and wake him up every hour to see if he needs to barf and to make sure he keeps breathing.

> Fast forward to now. Charlie is sober, but really worn out. I've been awake all night. Alex went to bed, finally.

> I'm loving pissed at him for loving everyone up because of his stupidity and not knowing his limits. forget alcohol and forget him sideways.

> MY loving FACE WHEN

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:19:22 AM by MackTheHunter »

26 shots of 40% alcohol

i dunno. you can get pretty drunk on that maybe. depends on the person.

thats why i only drink very hard liquor, otherwise i need to drink tons and tons to get drunk, and it gets very spendy.
40% sounds like some kinda lame mixer or something lol. even basic vodka is at least 70

You should swat him in the nuts for every time he threw up, everyone in the family gets the same amount of swats with any tool of choice.

Is it bad that I plan to never drink any alcohol?

Oh god that's classic.

Wait, his mom took him to the alcohol store??

Damn, I need a mom that would give me alcohol for a party..

i dunno. you can get pretty drunk on that maybe. depends on the person.

thats why i only drink very hard liquor, otherwise i need to drink tons and tons to get drunk, and it gets very spendy.
Same here. I prefer Scotch Whiskey
No.

no

i had whiskey once when i was ten
it burned.

40% sounds like some kinda lame mixer or something lol. even basic vodka is at least 70

My mistake. I have had two shots of 40% Canadian Club before. That got me a little funny. The Smirnoff actually was 70%, my bad.

Just know your limits. Don't go and drink two times over your limit because you think it would be cool.

I think he was underage to drink that, no?

I think he was underage to drink that, no?

Yes. Which is why he is a loving twit.

Also forgot to mention - when he first layed down on his bed, after vomiting, he announced that he had the vodka AND two beers before it. The vodka was supposed to just be a chaser. Nope.

Then later he said it was one beer - but he's drunk.

lol i just saw the link.

he got drunk off smirnoff?!

i could prob drink that entire bottle just to get drunk.
a shot is about 2 ounces.

your bro is a lightweight

Yes. Which is why he is a loving twit.
your mom's an idiot too for letting him buy liquor lol

He was really happy to get that Vodka, he'd been wanting it for a few months. Now it's been wasted away and came back up along with a ton of potato chips and hamburgers. Yum.