Author Topic: DC Building  (Read 2859 times)

I posted this on RTB forums too...  Theyre just my builds contributing to the DC building... hope you enjoy =] rate if you want

The Cinema- Nairb84 helped on this one

The DM on floor 20

And Here is My Room

Well thats it, and i forgot to get a piccy of the whole tower, its made mostly of windows anyway, i made half of the building i guess but yeah. Well ENJOY and rate please.

Cant.... See..... stuff. Why must you take screenshots in complete darkness?

so many people love the black paint can.

makes it hard to see anything

Wow both of yo are wizards.

so many people love the black paint can.

makes it hard to see anything
Your monitor's must be dim or something, because i can see everything just fine.

well of course i can see it.

i think the same people that paint everything black just do it to help hide lack of detail in the shoebox buildings they make.

Nice 1 by 1s on "Your Room"s Ceiling

Yeah looks really weird

I don't lack detail, but I paint stuff black. I don't want to be mean, but this kinda sucks...

Quote from: Tapemaster21
I acknowledge your existence!

Hey Bustos Would be great if ya tell everyone whos idea the cinema is and thx for not letin me build it  =/   oh well its ok though

Hi Bustos.  I didnt even see the movie thatre complete yet.  Make a server today and ill take a look.  But good idea posting the base on here.

5/10 , if you know what i mean...

Hey Bustos Would be great if ya tell everyone whos idea the cinema is and thx for not letin me build it  =/   oh well its ok though
Meese, look we are sorry.  How many times are you going to bring this up.

i know yo sorry guys i brang it up to you and them :panda: