Author Topic: On vacation and I am dreading it, every single bit of it  (Read 327 times)

Let's explain to you the problems of going to a static caravan that you've been to constantly every weekend for the last 5 years.

• Unable to contact girlfriend. - This is the biggest pain up the arse because right now she is on vacation and unable to text me, and I miss her loads and it feels as if I am emotionally obsessed with her, which I clearly am. It's even worse because so far in the last 3 months I've seen her every single day and it's so hard since I rely on her too much. Silly me?
  • No loving internet or decent computer. - Well my internet is quite fast considering I am using a USB 3G connection which is perfect for my forum browsing needs. But my laptop is a pile of wank, if you want to know what the laptop's specifications are, check this up. Google - Acer Aspire 5720Z
  • I miss everything my mates do at home. - Every time I go on vacation it seems as if all my friends go to places and it all sounds so fun and interesting. It makes me really meh and stuff.

Basically I am asking you guys on what I should do, because I am stuck in my bedroom, untidy and depressed. Any ideas?

Personally I think you should just man up and stop being so clingy, I can guarantee that it'd solve at least 60% of your problems

Stop being a woman and grow and pair and you'll be just fine.
(In other words man up stop clinging to everything)

So being too clingy is the problem you guys think?

So being too clingy is the problem you guys think?
That's pretty much what they said, yeah. :/