Author Topic: Video Cards That Work...  (Read 4381 times)

We need to know what PCI slots you have too

AMD Radeon HD 6570. Works on highest shaders for about $100.

Radeon HD 3780
Runs tf2 on high but blockland with shaders on low. Nothing makes sense anymore  :panda:

Radeon HD 3780
Runs tf2 on high but blockland with shaders on low. Nothing makes sense anymore  :panda:
oh lawrdy people are this far behind in technology

I'm not thinking it's my video card, I'm factory resetting my computer and dusting it out, that should help better.
  You never know, you guys should dust your computers out, meaning taking the body off and blowing the dust off the fans. The fans is what effects your computer, if your computer isn't getting a lot of air, it's going to lag or be slow. I had Gmod which was really slow but after dusting it it was way faster, try it.

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 Overclocked, soon to be upgrading to a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti once I get paid :D

Brick FX Quality: Best
Texture Quality: Best
Particle Quality: Best
Shader Quality: Ultra
Physics Quality: Best
Anisotropy: 1.000
Max Draw Distance: 1.000
Max Falloff: 1.000
Falloff Dist: 100.000
Forced Anisotropic filtering: x4
Forced Anti-aliasing: x4
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:31:46 PM by Gaz »

I run Blockland with x8 Anti-Aliasing, Full Shaders, 70k bricks and get 60FPS.

AMD Radeon HD 6870 GPU

Working with forced AA at 4x (2x trans) and AF at 2x at High setting with no notable performance drop since pre-shaders.

Also have all graphical settings on high (Physics set to medium)

EVGA GeForce GTS450
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:26:48 PM by otto-san »

Nvidia GeForce GTX 550TI

Radeon HD 7750, 1gb Memory, runs on high.
Around $99

This thread isn't very good, you can't just get a graphics card and expect it to work. You need to check these

PCI x16 2.0 Slot (16x or 8x speed, 4x speed is slow)
Power supply (Your power supply has to have enough watts and amps per each 12V rail)
Processor, it needs to be somewhat new, it can't be an Intel Pentium 4 or else you will get bottlenecked.

If you don't know what these things are be smart and just google search anything that has been listed)

This thread isn't very good, you can't just get a graphics card and expect it to work. You need to check these

PCI x16 2.0 Slot (16x or 8x speed, 4x speed is slow)
Power supply (Your power supply has to have enough watts and amps per each 12V rail)
Processor, it needs to be somewhat new, it can't be an Intel Pentium 4 or else you will get bottlenecked.

If you don't know what these things are be smart and just google search anything that has been listed)
That's part of getting a graphics card that actually works for your computer, silly.

I really like how this is turning out. Keep it up.

Kinda like a bump but not really(:

Your specs are essentially the same as mine. Intel, eh? Can't run shaders either?