bobafet5 - You are lazy because you don't upload videos every day

Author Topic: bobafet5 - You are lazy because you don't upload videos every day  (Read 1062 times)

Bobafet5 and I have been friends for almost a year now, and we talk some of the time on Skype, but recently he has been a richard. Every time we play a really fun game, I say "Should I record this?", and he agrees. After we're done, he says, "Upload this tonight." and I say "Alright, I might. I have a lot to do.". Tomorrow, I hear this, "Oh my god dude, why didn't you upload it?! You're so lazy!" Actually richardwad, I have a lot to do every single night. I have a stuff ton of Skype calls I get invited to, I spend maybe a couple of hours on the forums, I work on videos, I work on my servers, etc. This has been happening for about 3 months now and I am sick of it. Today, he messaged me about my new video, "Shaders". He told me my content on my channels aren't good because I upload pointless, unfunny videos.

Boba, just because you don't like my videos doesn't mean other people don't. Look at this:
All of these are on or about my videos. Other people like them and you don't, I'm getting really loving tired of you calling me a lazy slob. I have a life, I upload to YouTube maybe once every two weeks, I'm not loving BlueXephos, I can't upload something EVERY GOD DAMN HOUR.

The yogscast don't even upload every hour, they barrely upload at all

OT: My friend is like this to, so that's why i'm not friends with him anymore.

The yogscast don't even upload every hour, they barrely upload at all
Right, but still they upload way more than me.

Quality over Quantity, if it were me I'd rather upload a good video every 2 months than a stuffty one every day

Old friends make the worst enemies.

I remember when we used to all get along
*sigh*
:'c

not being dismissive, but you could have just defriended him.

Well, he's not really your friend then. He's an idiot.

they barrely upload at all
nope, they upload like 1 a day which is fantastic.

not the way to approach an argument like this. "everyone else likes it, you can't do better" is something resorted to by only the lowest of youtube lifeforms.

If you're not taking the whole video thing particularly seriously, then I'm on your side. I've always gotten footage for my stuff months before I upload or even edit. The fact that he expects you to take a little free-time hobby so seriously is a bit rotten. assert yourself and make him aware that you don't particularly care if you don't have an award winning comedic construction and deep-interweaving plot points. they're just silly little youtube videos - no one actually really cares that much.

not the way to approach an argument like this. "everyone else likes it, you can't do better" is something resorted to by only the lowest of youtube lifeforms.

If you're not taking the whole video thing particularly seriously, then I'm on your side. I've always gotten footage for my stuff months before I upload or even edit. The fact that he expects you to take a little free-time hobby so seriously is a bit rotten. assert yourself and make him aware that you don't particularly care if you don't have an award winning comedic construction and deep-interweaving plot points. they're just silly little youtube videos - no one actually really cares that much.
Assert yourself? wtf when'd we become a dog pack.

Success through pain:
Gradually decrease the veiwability of your material.
EX:
Break the audio to be 2 full seconds late.
Cut to a random area in the future with no explanation of it.
Add tons of windows moviemaker/imovie effects, especially when unnecessary.
Strive to sound like a handicap.
Make a reply boy video.
Happy hunting.

This thread has informed me that a great portion of the Youtube community is composed of morons.