Author Topic: Very annoying window reactivation problem  (Read 1338 times)

Okay so every time I minimize the blockland window, it takes about 20 seconds to allow me to play again, saying it would stop responding then start responding again. Sometimes, it would even re-minimize it again so I have to wait another 20 seconds. This is getting so very annoying, and I've been dealing with it for about 2 months. I have re-installed blockland twice, and I noticed every time I reactivate it, it says about 6 times in the console "Window reactivating...". Sometimes even, after having the blockland window open for a solid 2 hours or so without minimizing it (this rarely happens) whenever opening it back up, it will not have this problem.

Can someone please help? I am getting really annoyed with this.

I didn't include this in the OP, but I've tried doing different resolutions and that didn't fix anything either.

I have the same issue Going full screen and out , etc. You cant fix this its probably your CPU or your graphics card is weak

I have the same issue Going full screen and out , etc. You cant fix this its probably your CPU or your graphics card is weak
This is not going full screen or out, it always has done that with fullscreen, but with windowed mode it should just pick up wherever you left off without crashing for 5 seconds then starting up again whenever you open the window after minimizing it, and this started happening 2 months ago. It never did this before-hand.

This is not going full screen or out, it always has done that with fullscreen, but with windowed mode it should just pick up wherever you left off without crashing for 5 seconds then starting up again whenever you open the window after minimizing it, and this started happening 2 months ago. It never did this before-hand.

Post your console log so we can see the hardware info.

Post your console log so we can see the hardware info.
Here.

One thing that really concerns me is the console spam:
AudioEmitter::update: null audio filename!
I know that it has nothing to do with this problem, but you might want to figure out what's causing that console spam.

bump, I have no idea what could be causing that console spam.

I always assumed that the lag time for switching windows was a given or Blockland.

I'm going to take a guess that you're using a single or dual core processor, at the speed of 2.20ghz this is probably what's causing your problem.

Why are you even minimizing it in the first place? I'm assuming that you aren't in fullscreen, so just click out and keep the window active

Why are you even minimizing it in the first place? I'm assuming that you aren't in fullscreen, so just click out and keep the window active
That is what I do, even when I then minimize my google chrome, and see blockland there, and I can move the mouse around on it, but when I click on blockland to exit out of the esc menu, it starts doing this lagging thing.

I'm going to take a guess that you're using a single or dual core processor, at the speed of 2.20ghz this is probably what's causing your problem.
How come this just decided to start happening all of sudden? It has never done this before 2 months ago.

That is what I do, even when I then minimize my google chrome, and see blockland there, and I can move the mouse around on it, but when I click on blockland to exit out of the esc menu, it starts doing this lagging thing.

Oh, I'm in fullscreen.