Author Topic: Ben and Friend's Jungle TDM (WIP)  (Read 2745 times)

I hope my computer will let me play this.

Oh, FYI, Malum is the name of a lego character. Fire warrior, angry traitor killer dude.

You will be able to play this without a problem. The only real issue you may experience is if you are unable to utilize the new shaders then you'll see an ugly blank color (whatever the fog / sun color happens to be) at the end of your draw distance. For those who can use the shaders.. You'll be pleasently suprised how wonderful they can be

Yeah the screenshots we have don't really do the new shaders justice.\

Also the screenshots do not represent the final product and are subject to change.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:16:37 PM by Dissolve »

Atque duas tantum res: panem et circenses.

Added your picture to the original post.

WARNING:

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PLAY BLOCKLAND WITH SHADOWS AND SHADERS THIS MAY NOT BE AS VISUALLY ENJOYABLE FOR YOU.

You make it sound like it's going to look bad.

Either way it's going to look good, just you get a much cooler effect with shaders.

UPDATE: server is now passworded so we can finish things without interruptions.

We'll try to post screenshots.

*bump* oops oh excuse me sorry.

Got banned for upending a few tables and flying around with words spilling out of my mouth. Seemed unnecessary, but this build is going somewhere. Love it, even without shaders.

Got banned for upending a few tables and flying around with words spilling out of my mouth. Seemed unnecessary, but this build is going somewhere. Love it, even without shaders.
You were either not permanetly banned or will be unbanned when the project is finished.

Us builders can get very emotional over peoples commentary towards our structures. the ban button looks very tempting to us :o

He was banned for 1 minute when we were passwording the server.

i was here in it's early stages, stalking mage >:3

He was banned for 1 minute when we were passwording the server.
My ban note said 'end discussion'.