Author Topic: Mega Slide Race V1 (by murder burger)  (Read 11754 times)

Mega Slide Race

This is a game i made to race others down a long colorful slide to have some fun this can be played up to 1-4 Players and is a simple Game mode also fun. this game mode requires no additional add-ons.

Rules:
Who ever gets to the red plate first wins.when you touch the red plate you will die. WHY? Because it sends you back up at the top and tells who was the first to die A.K.A. Win! When resting a race tell ever one to respond by the red plate or just ctrl+k to spawn. Then you just simply say "GO"! Don't have two people in one lane cause it just dose not work out. Lets say it makes traffic.

Picture: 

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s9vrbblu224kxe4

This is terrible quality and could have been approached in a more professional and technical way.

1/10 just for the time to make the thread.

(You clearly could have evented stuff to start and stop the race)

Hehe, another Furling.
sorry I don't mean to offend you Furling :c

This is terrible quality and could have been approached in a more professional and technical way.

1/10 just for the time to make the thread.

(You clearly could have evented stuff to start and stop the race)
dude did you read the description it said that this was simple and also fun i dont need to put a butt load of events in it all you got to do is say go? and the graphics are fine. i just wanted to make some thing fun ok.. so i dont need shhhhit from you. ok?

dude did you read the description it said that this was simple and also fun i dont need to put a butt load of events in it all you got to do is say go? and the graphics are fine. i just wanted to make some thing fun ok.. so i dont need shhhhit from you. ok?

Someone doesn't know how to take criticism...

take please no get mad i dont mad want people to...

i am tired of people putting mean comments all over my posts it gets annoying. if you have some thing mean to say dont say it

I'm sorry but that's not how it works.

From what I can tell your options are.

A: Leave.

B: Deal with a little criticism like everyone else here.

C: Self Delete by stab
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:52:55 PM by DJ Dash3r »

I'm sorry but that's not how it works.

From what I can tell your options are.

A: Leave.

B: Deal with a little criticism like everyone else here.

C: Self Delete by stab
well ok i just dont like it B

Hehe, another Furling.
More like another 36K'er?

Hehe, another Furling.

Except furling is deaf and can't help it and this guy is just handicapped.

More like another 36K'er?

If you judge people by their ID you are absolutely pathetic.

Oh, where'd my dignity go...

Someone doesn't know how to take criticism...
I think that was crossing the line from constructive criticism to just being harsh. The only thing "constructive" he said was that events could be used, which isn't really necessary. I'm not saying it's great, but I think it deserved quite a bit more credit than Ben gave.

Very boring and very simple. I don't see any fun in sliding down a slide a couple times. It might have been fun if you added more slides, made it longer, added scenery, events, etc. so it was impressive, but this is the opposite.

Except furling is deaf and can't help it and this guy is just handicapped.

Uhh, are you calling me handicapped?