Author Topic: Fringe - disobedience and build stealing  (Read 1715 times)

...as I was hosting my Second World War build server, a player called Fringe decided to be totally disobedient to my instructions.
I told him he couldn't make a vehicle spawn as I did not want planes or vehicles flying around. I warned him several times to stop spamming vehicle spawns; but yet he continued.
I gave him his final warning, but he argued back saying how planting a vehicle spawn is building.

... not its not. It had nothing to do with the build.
he also accused the thing I was inserting into my build as a "Free Model".
 how dare he.

and the cheeky blighter saved my build because of it.

wowe, people these days.

proof:

BLID: 34925

He's a richard, Yes. But I don't see the problem with build stealing, It's not like copyright inFRINGEment or anything. Thanks for letting me know though, Banning him from my server.

He's a richard, Yes. But I don't see the problem with build stealing, It's not like copyright inFRINGEment or anything. Thanks for letting me know though, Banning him from my server.

well its rather annoying if someone saves your build and hosts their server with the build without permition.

lol, "free models"
what the hell is he talking about, this isn't roblox

he just changed his name to Rennoc.    look on the RTB id look up at how many names he hase gone threw.

he just changed his name to Rennoc.    look on the RTB id look up at how many names he hase gone threw.

oh my.
hah, what a dumb kid.

OGM
KILL HIM BEFORE HE GOES BACK TO ROBLOX AND BECOMES DUMBER
 :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

well its rather annoying if someone saves your build and hosts their server with the build without permition.
No it isn't. And a permanent ban was pretty excessive.

And a totally non-descriptive ban reason. The poor kid will have no idea why he's banned once you change your name or he forgets.

Stop whining over people stealing builds.

Badspot said he put the save button in for a reason.

If you want to forcefully disallow saving, enjoy your ban from the master server.

spray him with a water bottle

spray him with a water bottle
Give him a nitrocellulose shirt

OGM
KILL HIM BEFORE HE GOES BACK TO ROBLOX AND BECOMES DUMBER
 :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

uh

ok

And a totally non-descriptive ban reason. The poor kid will have no idea why he's banned once you change your name or he forgets.
in that case, i shall change the ban message so he shall know what he was banned for in case he forgot.