6 (7.1%)
Kniaz
18 (21.4%)
Sleven
9 (10.7%)
Pacnet2012
10 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (Official Topic)  (Read 37787 times)

I love people like you. Ones that dont RTB/Server Chat "pls review mi admin ap!"
Still don't know if you even noticed mine. :l

Still don't know if you even noticed mine. :l
Im sorry, I'll look at it. I didn't even know you apped.

He could've lurked for a while.

EDIT: Decided to apply.

Name: Name is Unavailable
BLID: 10279
Recommendations: Pieslapper. I haven't directly contacted and asked from recommendations from the following, but I have admin/SA on their servers: Pecon7, Ravencroft, and AGlass0fMilk.
Why should you give me admin: I'm an experienced administrator, get along well with people, and will not hesitate to give out bans to those deserving of one.
Accepted.

Name:Hank
BLID:28623
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]:Racerboy, Glass, Plornt, dont feel like listing moar
Why Should I Admin you?:because im a nice person and I was admin on the falling platforms. :3

Hey look, it's me getting brutalized in the corner there!

Server runs a lot smoother.

Next time I'm on I'll F8 around and get some DOF pictures, because let's face it, your Mac is scary.

Hey look, it's me getting brutalized in the corner there!

Server runs a lot smoother.

Next time I'm on I'll F8 around and get some DOF pictures, because let's face it, your Mac is scary.
Hah. lol..

Thats why im going to build a PC.

I loved sniping on your server.

I'll swing around sometime and check ot out.

I like the results of my work and the chaos in the server.

However I find the weapon separating silly. Assault and Shotty are in the same room even though those weapon classes got the most weapons. You should combine Support and Explosives or Explosives and Melee instead, and split Shotty and Assault.

Also, are you pleased with the current wep rooms or shall I work on new ones?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:35:32 AM by Sleven »

So basically this time instead of spending 10 minutes on the map you rip off racerboy?

You've basically ripped of Racerboy.

Congratz.

big rant next post

I cannot wait till Racerboy hosts his again just to forget you off, the joys.

This is absolutely loving annoying now. You've made several topics upon your trench war servers, and I know for a fact this server will also end up in a drama because that's how you roll, Glass. Lets just all wait till you get banned again for being a friend or something along those lines.

You've copied Racerboy's whole server layout, that's a richard move considering that'll cause more drama between you and the forums, and it's a horrible rip-off of Racerboy's map. You seem to copy everything nowadays huh.

And for last, just to tell everybody. A week or two ago Glass called me on skype to ask for a new BL key and started making love noises with some butt-buddy called Emo Nation or someone.

You've pissed me off to the max now, Glass. Yet you still continue to roam these forums and act all normal then you suddenly have this mental urge to go all handicapped and try troll the whole forums. You are such a degenerate, and might continue this onto a drama topic if I have the time.

Also for the people who'll be like "oh this post is bannable!!!",
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 
No it isn't, because I am talking about the server as well as Glass in general.

I am fed up of Glass getting max players on his server yet he causes so much havooook on the forums, oh and don't forget, the way he treats everyone when he is on his man period.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:11:56 AM by nerraD »

Unfortunately Racerboy isn't gonna host his again :/

However yeah you are pretty much right. Apparently Emo Nation said to TomTom that he would DDoS my server unless he was given a key or something to activate his or Glass' account.

Any reason why Racerboy isn't going to host his again?

inb4racerboy