CuCorp - Rebirth - Work Begins.

Poll

Filming continues Friday Thru Sunday

Ooooo CuCorp COMIN BACK YO
4 (66.7%)
Oh, I mean I guess I could help out.
0 (0%)
If I had a dollar every time Cucumber yelled at me to do something...
2 (33.3%)
Can't go :[
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: CuCorp - Rebirth - Work Begins.  (Read 13121 times)

I can write, act, and I make a good cup of joe

I can write, act, and I make a good cup of joe
So you want in?

Also, I don't normally do this but can I see a piece of your writing? :o

So you want in?

Also, I don't normally do this but can I see a piece of your writing? :o
Yes I do, and what exactly do you mean by that?

Yes I do, and what exactly do you mean by that?

Well you said you wanna be a writer; can I have an example of that talent of writing?

Sure, I'll PM you when I get it, I have won mulptiple writing awrads and gotten some of my peices in books *bich im fabulous*
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:27:37 PM by Clix »

Sure, I'll be you when I get it, I have won mulptiple writing awrads and gotten some of my peices in books *bich im fabulous*
Sounds great!

lol herp you sound like a little toddler d'awww

>:V

can I be baby then
also actor role PLS

>:V

can I be baby then
also actor role PLS
I'll assign you the baby role :D

ALSO YES YES YES WE'VE GOT MY SERVER NOT loving UP ANYMORE HOPEFULLY

cna i be writer/actor, i write a lot and have somewhat of an imagination.

i have a strictly British accent
voice actor pls

I could be a voice actor.

Depends on how this clan goes.

Whelp, cineblock is closing down. Looks like this is the only film-making clan left.
Just watch, this is going to be a repeat of my experience with eventing clans. I try to join sheath's clan (but I got denied, that didn't happen in this case) and then I joined a secondary eventing clan. The first closes and then the second shortly after, ASDF
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:14:49 PM by Mysteroo »

Whelp, cineblock is closing down. Looks like this is the only eventing clan left.
Just watch, this is going to be a repeat of my experience with eventing clans. I try to join sheath's clan (but I got denied, that didn't happen in this case) and then I joined a secondary eventing clan. The first closes and then the second shortly after, ASDF

Cucorp is too awesome to be closed down, only reason this was closed before, wasn't officially closed, just we didn't have many members and it was super inactive and it just died.
If we get lots of members this clan will last

Yus indeed :D

Remember, I cannot alone fufill the needs of your craving for making beautiful BL videos. Other directors, AND even some members who just want to try out directing, feel free to create a crew of your own! You may not be official, but you're CuCorp and we're proud of ya.

I'll probably only be available via weekends now due to school, but I promise we'll be getting things on the road very soon! No gabe loving newell!

Nobody will get denied, Mysteroo. Trust me! It is just we are working on a clan video, mainly I have been creating the backbone with my good friends such as Wink (thank you so much) to get this video started! THEN you can all join in if you'd like! Mysteroo, I must say your script is very intriguing and should be made into a masterpiece. CuCorp can help with that, not just myself :P
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:42:55 PM by Cucumber! »

Yus indeed :D

Remember, I cannot alone fufill the needs of your craving for making beautiful BL videos. Other directors, AND even some members who just want to try out directing, feel free to create a crew of your own! You may not be official, but you're CuCorp and we're proud of ya.

I'll probably only be available via weekends now due to school, but I promise we'll be getting things on the road very soon! No gabe loving newell!

Nobody will get denied, Mysteroo. Trust me! It is just we are working on a clan video, mainly I have been creating the backbone with my good friends such as Wink (thank you so much) to get this video started! THEN you can all join in if you'd like! Mysteroo, I must say your script is very intriguing and should be made into a masterpiece. CuCorp can help with that, not just myself :P
you can use the intro I created for you before nig