CuCorp - Rebirth - Work Begins.

Poll

Filming continues Friday Thru Sunday

Ooooo CuCorp COMIN BACK YO
4 (66.7%)
Oh, I mean I guess I could help out.
0 (0%)
If I had a dollar every time Cucumber yelled at me to do something...
2 (33.3%)
Can't go :[
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: CuCorp - Rebirth - Work Begins.  (Read 13104 times)

you can use the intro I created for you before nig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUDS16-1r-g

ogm i almost forgot about this wonder <3

May i join?
...as the stunt double?!

you can use the intro I created for you before nig
Oh wow you made that? That's amazing
Nobody will get denied, Mysteroo. Trust me! It is just we are working on a clan video, mainly I have been creating the backbone with my good friends such as Wink (thank you so much) to get this video started! THEN you can all join in if you'd like! Mysteroo, I must say your script is very intriguing and should be made into a masterpiece. CuCorp can help with that, not just myself :P
:D thanks

So just to let you guys know- the video cucumber is talking about is this- It's basically an illustration of this game. If you're interested, I've attached the script so you can get an idea of what it is.

But if you'd rather skip straight to the script and not play the game- it's basically a strategy game where you run to a door and you're being followed by your past self. Past-selves spawn every few seconds and you have to avoid them or else you'll die and have to start over.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:39:48 PM by Mysteroo »

Whelp, cineblock is closing down. Looks like this is the only film-making clan left.
Just watch, this is going to be a repeat of my experience with eventing clans. I try to join sheath's clan (but I got denied, that didn't happen in this case) and then I joined a secondary eventing clan. The first closes and then the second shortly after, ASDF
it was Blockintosh wasn't it

it was Blockintosh wasn't it
ievent actually. Wait- wasn't blockintosh just the new name for ievent? In that case yeah

edit- Also in a few minutes I'll host a server to work on the sets and such for the video, if you guys want to help, just pm me asking for the pass. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:14:18 PM by Mysteroo »

Everyone! Mysteroo ish ready and would appreciate your help!

Tomorrow at anywhere from 5 to 6 cst I'll start a server and we can get started. The password will be yehudi
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:34:23 PM by Mysteroo »

Tomorrow at anywhere from 5 to 6 cst I'll start a server and we can get started. The password will be Yehudi
central time yes? i'll be watching for the server

central time yes? i'll be watching for the server

I forgot it was going to be a half day today XD
I'll start the server early for any of you who might not be able to make it later. But it should still be up by 5 or 6 as well.

It's up as of now. I may need to go for a little bit later, but I'll be back in an hour or two. I'm back. Thanks again for all the help guys!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:02:22 PM by Mysteroo »

Sorry for the double post. I was gone longer than I expected but I'm back. Ready to start work on the video. Server will be up for a while so come at any time
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:29:25 PM by Mysteroo »

I'm off this weekend D:

I'm off this weekend D:
I'm definitley not going to finish today, so this should be up sometime tomorrow too, :)

I'm definitley not going to finish today, so this should be up sometime tomorrow too, :)
What
Its saturday 1:25 AM
Tomorrow is sunday
=also weekend

What
Its saturday 1:25 AM
Tomorrow is sunday
=also weekend
lol sorry forgot about time zones. It's 6:30 pm where I am