Poll

Filming continues Friday Thru Sunday

Ooooo CuCorp COMIN BACK YO
4 (66.7%)
Oh, I mean I guess I could help out.
0 (0%)
If I had a dollar every time Cucumber yelled at me to do something...
2 (33.3%)
Can't go :[
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: CuCorp - Rebirth - Work Begins.  (Read 13120 times)

I like school :D

So the plan is we're going to film a quick little promo of our stuff for serious films, and then get onto the serious film afterwards.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:00:03 PM by Cucumber! »

bump

Can I apply for a writer?

I already have a short story written that proves I'm eligible

Sure, feel free to PM it to me!

I'll be able to do some acting tomorrow

bump

Can I apply for a writer?

I already have a short story written that proves I'm eligible
Bam! Sounded great!

someone should tell me when we actually do stuff. perhaps this weekend for some kind of clan meeting/doing stuff?

because somebody told me to help but i have no idea what youre doing because cucumber is secretive against rediac.

someone should tell me when we actually do stuff. perhaps this weekend for some kind of clan meeting/doing stuff?

because somebody told me to help but i have no idea what youre doing because cucumber is secretive against rediac.
well I hosted the server for that one video a couple times, got some things done (basically on my own), and then school started. That and because I've joined a number of other projects too, I haven't been able to finish my video.. :/
     I know someone suggested that others host and work on it while I'm busy but I don't know if that ever happened or not.

Boo! Guys, I've been hanging out with a lot of friends in real life, I'm sorry I was cheating on all of you :((

BUT I am planning some very rapid and fast paced zombie filming this weekend? :D

Silly Cucumber, you don't have any friends! :D

Silly Cucumber, you don't have any friends! :D
man stfu i bet u dont even lift

i lift my bookbag

does that count?

also yes this weekend please. perferably post before the day we actually do it.

Alrighty well let's film tommorow/today on some ZOMBIE stuff

Anyone know the brickcount for Wehr's Operation Metro?