Author Topic: Yrimr, person who calls everyone Redneck without knowing the definition  (Read 2012 times)

So it started when I was in Badspots Pirate DM. I was killing the others when Yrimr joined. Everytime he would get killed he would say the following: "You guys are rednecks", "Rednecks everywhere"

I questioned him: "What is the definition of Redneck then?" No reply.

Yrimr is an ignorant bastard who cant take a game right.

Pic:

Could not put more pics because of max screenshot file size.

/discuss

Second pic:

Third pic (Sorry for spam)

Fourth pic: (Possibly off topic on this post. And once again, sorry for spam)

He claims the game is his.

I see you hating him for being a high ID.

I see him calling people rednecks, which is absurd enough to be a joke, so that's how I would take it.

If you're offended, it must be that you are yourself a redneck.  ...no?

No, I was there

He told everyone to stuff themselves and get out of the server

jesus christ he even claimed the server as HIS

No, I was there

He told everyone to stuff themselves and get out of the server

jesus christ he even claimed the server as HIS

The forums are mine.  <--  Is this banable?

I see no problem on a "Server Strict Rules" standpoint.  However, I would have banned him after he said (for the third or fourth time) that everyone was a redneck.  The ban would be due to my low patience with imbeciles, not due to any invisible rules I have in place.

Making a drama is a bit over-the-top, especially seeing as the OP described his reasoning in one of the pictures as "34 k bastard" "I should drama you."

It's just a bit excessive.

Could not put more pics because of max screenshot file size.

Life Pro-Tip: Use an image host such as tinypic or imgur next time

The forums are mine.  <--  Is this banable?

I see no problem on a "Server Strict Rules" standpoint.  However, I would have banned him after he said (for the third or fourth time) that everyone was a redneck.  The ban would be due to my low patience with imbeciles, not due to any invisible rules I have in place.

Making a drama is a bit over-the-top, especially seeing as the OP described his reasoning in one of the pictures as "34 k bastard" "I should drama you."

It's just a bit excessive.
Did not mean to say that. I was pissed.

Did not mean to say that. I was pissed.

The fact that you said it doesn't put you in the "Honorable Doer-of-Justice"'s seat.

Here's why there is a problem, in my eyes, with this drama topic:

-   Your ID is, itself, 28892.  That's close to 29k, meaning that's it's only been about a year since you've been playing Blockland.  Am I trying to scare you away?  No.  But the drama section isn't a place to dump small quarrels about small people in.

Perhaps if you were powerless to stop the guy, then he proceeded to destroy the server, maybe then it would be worth everybody being alerted by the drama siren.  This leads me to my second point of annoyance:

-   Banning.  He's been banned, no?  I see that this guy, who was simply annoying "everyone", has been taken care of swiftly and easily regardless of the screenshots not showing any evidence of anybody telling him that he was breaking rules.

Sure, I would totally ban the person if I were in your shoes.  However, my reason would be simpler:  He was annoying me.  If I went ahead and made a drama after that, then I would deserve all the flame in the world, wouldn't I? 

It was a simple problem, so what is the issue?

Both OP and Yrimr were being idiots.

Yrimr is a troll. Who the hell takes "I own this server" by a random player seriously? And when the OP ripped on him in one of the pics, he was just scavenging for a reason to insult him, which I bet Yrimr found quite entertaining. OP didn't know any better, but I won't blame him for obvious reasons. :I

HEY ALL U STUUPID FAT REDNECKS.

THIS IS MY FORUM GET BANNED.
GEETT BANNEEDD.

what kind of name is yrimr

it sounds like you're saying "RIMMER"