Author Topic: Airsoft JG G36C (Airsoft Topic)  (Read 5441 times)

Single or 3-shot burst?

I am going to buy 10 more g36 mags and loving stack them all

who needs bandoliers when I got a connected stick of magazines, ridiculous

No but I have seen black versions of it and you could always sand down the orange parts and spray paint it then go over with resin or something
Its probably one of the best spring shotguns you will find because theres not much point in a shotgun if it only shoots 1 bullet
Alot of the guys on the adult sessions at the place I go to have it in black so it does exist
My friend has one that is a six shot.

Attach 10 mags together, and insert the mag on the end of the rack into the gun, winning.  :cookie:

I really wish I had an electric MP7. <:c All I've got for Airsoft are a couple of Spring Berettas and some starting ammo. That's it.

Attach 10 mags together, and insert the mag on the end of the rack into the gun, winning.  :cookie:
my friend has three mags together for his rifle.

I really wish I had an electric MP7. <:c All I've got for Airsoft are a couple of Spring Berettas and some starting ammo. That's it.
Before I got the gun I have now I was going to buy a MP7 but a decent electric one was really hard to find.

apparently firing as fast as loving possible in semi-auto screws up your gearbox and causes consistent jams so now I gotta fix it

I took apart some things that didn't need to because it's fun don't criticize me