Poll

No

poll
is
currently
active.

Author Topic: Blockolympics [Sign Up NOW]  (Read 12411 times)

I'll stay on the blockhead team and do all sports. BLID 10130 Gypsum is the In game name.

Name: WALDO
BL ID: 13063
Team: Torque
Sports: All

Edit: I would like to suggest snowboard racing, crouch racing, and snowball DM for new events for the upcoming winter blockolympics.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:05:43 PM by WALDO »

Name: D Trix
BLID: 19562

You didn't say what team you wanted to be on.

Just like Waldo said. U need 2 put team.

Once it is possible, Logan, we are going to need to at least Layout the Arenas, and make it look very cool and modern.

This must be better than the Summer one.

Once it is possible, Logan, we are going to need to at least Layout the Arenas, and make it look very cool and modern.

This must be better than the Summer one.
You know me. I don't like to plan the build. It always turns out better for me when I don't. Ill build everything myself (also how i like to do things) and ill ask for help if i need it.

I was all happy till I saw "Knifing
   -Grapple Knife
   -Classic Knife
Afghan DM"

No. Just no.

Name: Kickflow
BL ID: 27944
Team: Microsoft

Name: Kyro
BL ID: 11637
Team: Fusion
Sports: All, winter.

Name:Firewake
BL ID:21849
Team:Blockhead
Sports:All

I was all happy till I saw "Knifing
   -Grapple Knife
   -Classic Knife
Afghan DM"

No. Just no.

There arent enough winter sports do-able in BL and some ppl wanted me to do blockland stuff so that is what i came up with.

You know me. I don't like to plan the build. It always turns out better for me when I don't. Ill build everything myself (also how i like to do things) and ill ask for help if i need it.
;-;

If this is going to be more successful you need to open your arms and let your Administration team help you with this build.

Besides, I have nothing better to do.

Waldo, Kyro, Firewake, and Gypsum are accepted. D-Trix, i still need your team.

Name:shadeymatt
BL ID:32618
Team:Fusion
Sports:All