Look good so far?

Good
6 (40%)
Meh
9 (60%)
Bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: BMS Shaders (Working title, :P)  (Read 1354 times)

I've been building this for a little bit. Tell me what you think so far, its far from finished. I still need to add the guns and other things, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Credits to Builder's Two ships build for helping me.

:EDIT: Jesus, I suppose the reason why your not posting is that I didn't say you could rate and post constructive criticism.
So you may.
Discuss.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:45:28 PM by TMAN7676 »

pretty good, i as never good at making ships.

9/10

feel free to spice it up, personally its a bit bland

pretty good, i as never good at making ships.

9/10
Thank you, :D.
feel free to spice it up, personally its a bit bland
Yeah, I know. I still got plenty of work to do. As of right now, I was just excited that I finished the hull and such.
Any suggestions that you might have? I'm going to do something with the railings, the interior, and the masts, but anything your thinking of?

That looks like the default ship without the stuff on the flags but it has a other flag at the back

That looks like the default ship without the stuff on the flags but it has a other flag at the back
Its not, I swear.
The reason why it might look similar to Two ships is because when I was stuck with my first ship, for example, I used a very similar style and design for it. Same for here. And that's why he's in the credits.

just needs some masts supporting the sails.

Would there be that big of a shadow (if any shadow) there? (red circle)

just needs some masts supporting the sails.
Okay, I'll be sure to add that. Thanks for the tip! :D

Would there be that big of a shadow (if any shadow) there? (red circle)
See, if you look at one of the pictures, the sun is a little bit over the horizon. So this casts a larger shadow on things.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:19:08 PM by TMAN7676 »

Okay, I'll be sure to add that. Thanks for the tip! :D
See, if you look at one of the pictures, the sun is a little bit over the horizon. So this casts a larger shadow on things.
Ahh I missed that, I still feel like maybe its to big? Or every other shadow is to small?

I've done some improvement to the build, adding some ropes to the masts, Adding the lower deck with cannons (CANNONS), and making the railing look cooler.

I'll post pictures when I'm done with the build.