Author Topic: Give the newbies a chance...  (Read 4370 times)

We still treat them quite badly at times.

[size=0pt].[/size]

I give newbies a chance, I don't give noobs chances.

I give newbies a chance, I don't give noobs chances.

Meh too. I think most people give newb's a chance, You confuizing it with n00b's.

This thread is ambiguous (To me) because... Newbie: Hey guys I just got this game and I'm not sure how to place a brick what do I press? n00b: how2build, AHHHHH TELLL ME HOW TO DO THAT... and other sorts of annoying pointless chat.

N00'bs on the forums aka little frickin kids and such who can't spell or never used a forum before need a good wake up call, newbie's use there brain and ask questions in a good matter.

Get your facts straight.

Btw, facepunch is not as kewl as Blockland :P

I can't stand being a member of facepunch, I was aiming more at the good part of the gmod community lol, and when I refer to noob i mean newb, like a noob and newb would be like this:
Umm, I just got the game and I have no idea how to change my name..can anyone tell me how?
a n00b to me would be:
LUL I jus gt BLknd and i Cnt change mah name! HOW2DOIT??!lul

or if their actions are just so stupid you feel an I.Q drop for watching them.

The word "noob" offends me, ever since that jerk on that shopping mall server called me a noob repeatedly until I hunted him down and caged him repeatedly in see-thru brick plates of death, then he threatened to come to my house and kick my dog and rape my sister, but I don't even have a dog so that ice cream made no sense.

The word "noob" offends me

What?

Huh??!?!?

Big fscking deal.  This is the internet.  Welcome.

What?

Huh??!?!?

Big fscking deal.  This is the internet.  Welcome.

I was joking. This is the internet. Welcome.

I know you were joking, that's why I quoted the quote, instead of quoting you.  :cookieMonster:

Serious business, this whole 'internet' thing.

I know you were joking, that's why I quoted the quote, instead of quoting you.  :cookieMonster:

Serious business, this whole 'internet' thing.

Perhaps too serious...

To the picture at the top, nice specs. ^^

So you posted in the thread for what reason...?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:05:15 PM by n0cturni »

If somebody comes in your server and builds a stack of 32x32 plates... Thats annoying.

So you posted in my thread for what reason...?

o I thought it was a picture of you. sorry :(.