Author Topic: Point Light Brightness Fix - Shader Patch - Updated for r1715  (Read 13955 times)

Someone has to know how to do what Tammy did. Since the last revision the shader files and light code has been changed, and no longer use the same file and code as the on this does. I'm surprised Badspot hasn't implemented something similar to what this does.

Because we want this to be updated, idiot

He posted a gif that had nothing to do with the mod, stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else, it makes you sound really retarted. And why the forget do you reply to posts from almost a month ago, it's like talking to someone who's been dead for a few weeks.

He's not trying to act like he is smarter than everyone else. If that's what you got out of his post I think you have some self-esteem issues you need to look into. Regardless on whether or not the GIF pertains to the topic, the point still stands that this needed to be bumped and the topic needs some attention. This is a good fix, and hopefully someone will swing by sooner or later and make their own once they see this.

And replying to a post from almost a month ago is not like "talking to someone who's been dead for weeks" is not the same thing. That's a terrible brown townogy in an attempt to justify your terrible outburst:
Why did you have to bump this again!?

As if this topic shouldn't be revived. Which, as I already explained, should.

Im not understanding something here..

I put this in my addons folder, then I run blockland, then start a singleplayer server... annnndd..

Nothing... Its still the same.

Im not understanding something here..

I put this in my addons folder, then I run blockland, then start a singleplayer server... annnndd..

Nothing... Its still the same.
Read the post above yours.

Badspot really should fix that on his own

How do i get shaders to work?