Point Light Brightness Fix - Shader Patch - Updated for r1715

Author Topic: Point Light Brightness Fix - Shader Patch - Updated for r1715  (Read 13909 times)

Finally! I hated all that specular junk/glare.

God dangit, STOP BUMPING! Are you freaking blind, Dont, Bump Edit: Dont bump unless you have something to contribute to the discussion

Well this needed to be updated friend.

Well this needed to be updated friend.

was that was he was posting about? No

There was no was point in that bump, if he said something about the update it would make sense, but he didnt post about that, DID HE?

Finally! I hated all that specular junk/glare.
Current BL version:
r1744
this thing's current version:
r1715

Just to clarify, is this server or client sided?

Client.
i had this on my server and people were still complaining.

Client.
i had this on my server and people were still complaining.

stuff, then it's not worth having..

There was no was point in that bump, if he said something about the update it would make sense, but he didnt post about that, DID HE?
And just who do you think you are? Get out. His jump was bustified by the fact that this is a good addon and good addons deserve to be bumped. Drama topics are a different thing. Someone bumping this will give more opportunity to others to see this mod and use it, so I don't understand why you think that's counterproductive.

And just who do you think you are? Get out. His jump was bustified by the fact that this is a good addon and good addons deserve to be bumped. Drama topics are a different thing. Someone bumping this will give more opportunity to others to see this mod and use it, so I don't understand why you think that's counterproductive.

Current BL version:
r1744
this thing's current version:
r1715

Gosh your dumb. It was a good thing he bumped it too, if Tammy ever read the front page of add-on's he would see it and updated it.

Just noticed Tammy hasnt been active since November 03, 2011
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:03:31 AM by shadow297 »

Why did you have to bump this again!?

Why did you have to bump this again!?
Because we want this to be updated, idiot