Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2470766 times)

What if the prop was just a cardboard box?

why would they release the claim checks.

I don't understand.

They released new crates and bullstuff like that, but the claim checks still sit there. It bugs me, I have 12 of them.

why would they release the claim checks.

I don't understand.

They released new crates and bullstuff like that, but the claim checks still sit there. It bugs me, I have 12 of them.
it's like the items from pyromania (duck, banana peel, etc)

it's like the items from pyromania (duck, banana peel, etc)

BUT IT'S KILLING ME.

At least evince to something they should go to.

voodoo cursed stuff was like hey combine me

random bullstuff from pyromania eventually became ash that was like hey combine me

these claim checks better give more than just a roostering crate

that bread terrifies me
it's everywhere.

they totally should add a new disguise kit where you can disguise as engineer buildings

i imagine it would be useful in many situations

"Wait, I didn't build this dispenser!"

they totally should add a new disguise kit where you can disguise as engineer buildings

i imagine it would be useful in many situations

what the forget are you talking about.

this is exactly what would happen.

assuming you're not full blown tardis when disguising as machines you use invis-watch to stealth over to the building locations. Uncloak right next to a dispenser, ready to strike.

JUST THEN

AN ENGINEER STARTS SMACKING THE stuff OUT OF YOU WITH HIS WRENCH IN ATTEMPTS TO UPGRADE YOUR PSEUDO BUILDING FORM. THE COLD METAL TOOL STRIKES YOU WITH VIGOR AND LEAVES YOU TRAPPED, YOUR BODY COLLAPSES UNDER THE PRESSURE OF EACH CONTINUOUS BLUDGEON. YOUR FACADE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED, ALL SENTRIES IMMEDIATELY POINT AT YOU AND FIRE A SEARING MYRIAD OF BULLETS INTO YOUR STERNUM, PARALYZING YOU AND SPILLING BLOOD EVERYWHERE

so yeah, bad loving idea imo.

was just given a genuine king of scotland cape and distinguished rogue
for freeeee

Nooo the value of my Dark age defender is going down :(

Hah. If anything, it's easier than combining things, and you shouldn't be complaining.

can anyone tell me why invis watch, original and pretty much every strange that dropped in that salvaged crate are so cheap? was that stuff duped?

can anyone tell me why invis watch, original and pretty much every strange that dropped in that salvaged crate are so cheap? was that stuff duped?
It's more like people unboxed and looked for craploads of Bacon Greases to make it very cheap.

The description of the Check is literally

LITERALLY

"At a later date, use this item to get a special crate."

I don't know why you'd expect anything else

To be fair, that could very well be place holder text. If you double click them it says something like 'You do not have an item eligible to use this on'.