Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2471469 times)

>valve server
everyone always complains " x server " blabla
I have to practice somehow

You're not allowed to play TF2 unless it's a server filled with MLG pro players

Otherwise everyone will laugh and point at you for going on pubs and showing how good you did against a bunch of nooblets

so, what does everyone think are "must-have" items for each class?
Heavy: All-Father + One-Man-Army/K-9 Mane

I was answering the question in my own head
"Why is he the only person with over 100 points"

I was answering the question in my own head
"Why is he the only person with over 100 points"
People left (not sure if because of me) and backstabs give you two point I think

Except Valve servers are the place almost everyone is sent when they click the big shiny "Play Multiplayer" button on the main menu so that's where all the new people who don't know how the server browser works yet end up

There's nothing wrong with playing on those servers of course, but you can't exactly all yourself "good" just because you top-scored on one because, like I said, Valve servers are like 90% new players

will someone help a newbie and give me
spare weapons and hats you dont want <3

steam name xmrtophatx

I never said I was "good" only said I was getting better, I think..

But that's exactly what I mean, you can't even begin to adequately judge your skill level on a Valve server

Does anyone know if the Blighted Beak actually clips with the Medic's Mountain Cap? The C/O on my Fez includes an Unusual Beak and I want to know if it actually clips on the top like TFMV shows

nearly 8:1
If you're talking about timez, his ratio happened to be exactly 6.5:1

It's a decent K/D, but not super impressive because he's a spy (and also timez is a big fan of the dead ringer). I'm not dissing his method of playing, it's just that spy, sniper, and turtle engineer usually die the least, all you need to do is find easy kills (>valve server)

I know that. As long as you're comparing yourself on the same servers or taking them into account, it's w/e

But that's exactly what I mean, you can't even begin to adequately judge your skill level on a Valve server
Oh, I was just happy then since I rarely top score as spy
If you're talking about timez, his ratio happened to be exactly 6.5:1

It's a decent K/D, but not super impressive because he's a spy (and also timez is a big fan of the dead ringer). I'm not dissing his method of playing, it's just that spy, sniper, and turtle engineer usually die the least, all you need to do is find easy kills (>valve server)
I know that. As long as you're comparing yourself on the same servers or taking them into account, it's w/e
I have a different play style now, all stock ,using my revolver more (still need to work on my aim :( ) and have sneaky moves like all spy sould
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:18:58 PM by Timezbrick »

If the Strange Phlog is in Crate 60 I'm gonna be mad

Oh, I was just happy then since I rarely top score as spy

I have a different play style now, all stock ,using my revolver more (still nees to work on my aim :( ) and have sneaky moves like all spy sould

That's fine, you can be happy, and you probably are getting better, but if you really want to test your skill you should find another server where the majority of the populace doesn't wear the Gibus

If the Strange Phlog is in Crate 60 I'm gonna be mad

If the Strange Bison is in Crate 60 I'm gonna be mad

and then I'm gonna be sad

and then I won't get Glad™