Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2482492 times)

I just realized the Chemistry Sets are probably on the same level as Salvaged Crates in terms of drop rate which really loving sucks

Strange hats are gonna be the new thing. Prepare for the devaluing of many strange weapons!
Really though, I want a Chemistry Set to make my Summer Shades strange.

so crate 60 isn't salvaged tier. that's kind of a boner kill.

End of the Line [sfm] Trailer
If it became a high budget 2 hour long Warner Brother's film I'd watch it 7 times

Guys are the MVM servers down?

Guys are the MVM servers down?
No, it just takes 100 years to join a server.

I just join servers from the server list like a lazy ass. I never want to play all the way from the start anyways.

I just realized the Chemistry Sets are probably on the same level as Salvaged Crates in terms of drop rate which really loving sucks
i'm nearly certain they aren't from what i've heard, but don't hold me to that

steam server files just got a 1.6gb update as well as steam maintenance soon - could this mean another big update in the same two days? :o

Doesn't seem like it to me

I forgot to mention, this page makes me wonder how the Pyro lead a company of "frontier engineering" to be a successful company of millionaires

Also, he's not seeing people as babies and things are much less colorful, i suppose that means the Pyro doesn't see absolutely everything as sunshine lollipops and rainbows

If he's managed to make a company successful, does he also become a different person when he's not burning things for a living? :o

oh man i need that strange hitman's heatmaker

Also, he's not seeing people as babies and things are much less colorful, i suppose that means the Pyro doesn't see absolutely everything as sunshine lollipops and rainbows
Everything that does not involve a lot of fire is dull to Pyro and thus he sees the boring world like that.
How he ever got that company successful... No clue.
I expected the Engineer to be the CEO, but i guess that was part of the joke.

I expected the Engineer to be the CEO, but i guess that was part of the joke.
So did I, until the person was hidden behind the paper wasn't shown. Then I knew something was up, it wouldn't be engineer, but I didn't think it was pyro until everything turned rainbow

strange hat levels

Ragged
Tacky
Secondhand
Odious
Garish
Comfortable
Dapper
Sharp
Fancy
Fancy Schmancy
Fashionable @ 700 points