Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2435144 times)

this thread is all trade stuff
you guys are getting boring
then lets talk about tf2 stories
or something

but i have no good ones so yeah

this thread is all trade stuff
you guys are getting boring

I'll take "Reasons why I was against using this thread for trading" for 800, Alex

I'll take "Reasons why I was against using this thread for trading" for 800, Alex
not my fault

I waited for 100+ votes before making this trade

People started posting their trades in here because this topic is more popular, they post in the trading topic, their posts are usually forgotten, overlooked, or ignored

I'm fine with people talking about trading in here, i don't come to this topic for exciting TF2 stories of how you pwn'd the entire team alone as a Spy on Badwater Basin or whatever, as long as it's TF2 related, i don't mind what goes on in here

Why are you guys bothered by it?

People started posting their trades in here because this topic is more popular, they post in the trading topic, their posts are usually forgotten, overlooked, or ignored

I'm fine with people talking about trading in here, i don't come to this topic for exciting TF2 stories of how you pwn'd the entire team alone as a Spy on Badwater Basin or whatever, as long as it's TF2 related, i don't mind what goes on in here

I guess the stuff they're advertising is solely about them, a story or speculation brings up a different topic to actually talk about than just having people click a link and do stuff in response to the post. And I feel like I'm done with trading right now, so I don't find any entertainment in just trade posts.

But I don't mind them. I can just keep scrolling.

I think they should add a taunt for the Demoman that involves with Scottish Bagpipes

It was nice to be able to go to the Trading Topic if and only if there was something to be bought or sold

It doesn't bother me but if I could choose I'd have a separate trading thread

I bet the next mvm map is going to be where you must fight through the mannco headquarters to take down Grey. How they would pull this off I don't know...

I bet the next mvm map is going to be where you must fight through the mannco headquarters to take down Grey. How they would pull this off I don't know...

That sounds awesome.

You go in, 5 checkpoints, not constant robots but waves of bots respawn after you kill them. (as having waves in the way it is now would just have your team rushing to the next checkpoint when everything's dead instead of actively fighting your way through)

To capture the last checkpoint you have to fight a boss robot.

I guess the whole upgrade system would still apply here, it'd be pretty awesome and probably my favorite MvM map.

A giant Iron Giant-sized robot would be the perfect boss fight

Exactly.

I'd definitely play it.

guys, item idea.

The dalmatian in the comic for the pyro as a misc, like in a backpack.

Then get the fire brigade hat and BAM

Or destroying on of those carrier tanks.