Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2476385 times)

with all these name prefixes and suffixes, what's the longest name you can create on tf2?

like a Strange Vintage Professional Killstreak

No medic to uber you, or any way to get behind him with a spy or demo?

I can't even output more damage than the engis can repair with my 3-rocket black box :(

Also team was poop so no spy.

with all these name prefixes and suffixes, what's the longest name you can create on tf2?

like a Strange Vintage Professional Killstreak
I think the longest was 'Somewhat Threatening Sophisticated Professional Killstreak Carbonado Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.I'

Also stuff doublepost.

I think the longest was 'Somewhat Threatening Sophisticated Professional Killstreak Carbonado Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.I'

Also stuff doublepost.
that is hilarious

I can't even output more damage than the engis can repair with my 3-rocket black box :(

Also team was poop so no spy.
I believe the direct hit or cow mangler and shotgun could bring it down

Hm, does anyone think this would be a reasonable compromise for the sticky slinging demos out there?

Nerf the sticky bomb launcher back to the way it was before they reverted it.

Then add in a new sticky bomb launcher meant to be used for sticky spam with stats like:

-50% Clip Size
30% Faster Reload
Sticky bombs only last 5 seconds on surfaces
No Ramp up time

That way the Stickybomb Launcher can be used as a trap weapon as it was designed and it balances out the power the sticky slinging Demos have by a fair amount while not nerfing it too hard to be useless.

Edit: Changed the stats a bit because if it's meant for spam, might as well make it kind of useless for long term traps and will break without exploding if left for too long, but should be enough time to still be usable for destroying sentries.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:32:22 PM by naturemon »

I suggested something like that too
reminds me on the grenade launcher

Anyone like this idea?

The Late Fire
Stickybomb Launcher

Primed Stickybombs detonate on the placer's death.
-15% fire speed.

The Late Fire
Stickybomb Launcher

Primed Stickybombs detonate on the placer's death.
-15% fire speed.
but what's the point of dying to detonate if you could just use the default

who else thinks valve should go with the glitched gunslinger system?
incase you don't know/remember what i'm talking about, during a patch the gunslinger allowed you to build 70 metal dispensers for a while. why not bring it back and increase the price of the minisentry to 120 so you can still build a dispenser/sentry combo but can't spam minisentries as easily and makes clever placement vital.

I love it when you make a friend during a giant battle.

He kept airblasting my rockets and I had the gunboats equipped so no shotgun. We both just stared at eachother and became friendly.

I kinda wished the huntsman would fire a notched arrow on death. Would be funny to get a kill after dieing with the fired arrow

We need a Stickybomb Launcher called the Sticky Situation

We need a Stickybomb Launcher called the Sticky Situation
no we need a Stickybomb Launcher called the Stick Slinging Slasher

but what's the point of dying to detonate if you could just use the default
It's annoying a lot of the time when I have a critical sticky trap layed and get sniped or something and they just shatter. This means that aside from manually detonating them, they will also detonate rather than shatter when you die. The weapon could alternatively have your stickies stay intact through your death.