Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432129 times)

It records the last 20 minutes of your game all the time and if you want to save it you just hit a button

it came with the drivers in my gtx 750 ti

I haven't tried it out yet but that's pretty much what it does

So if your ever go like dam I missed such a sweet moment to capture you can just hit a button and save it like replay

Oh wow yeah that's pretty cool

you should use it

Summer crate keys are in!
Get to unboxing if you feel like helping the wiki out

upudatu

- Added Limited Late Summer Crate Key to the Mann Co. Store. Available until October 13, 2014.
- Fixed the Limited label not being displayed for items on the Steam Community Market or in the Steam backpack
- Fixed colorization of item level description line for Limited items
- Added tournament medals for BETA LAN 2014
- Added a NEW! label to new items in your backpack until you mouse over them
- Fixed a case where cosmetic items would be orphaned in the world
        - R.I.P. Captain Canteen
- Fixed not being able to open the Taunt menu during the bonus time on an Arena map
- Fixed a dedicated server crash related to bot Spies
- Fixed item level not displaying correctly in the Mann vs. Machine lobby
- Updated the auto-balance code to immediately respawn players that voluntarily switch teams during a balancing period
        - Not supported in Mann vs. Machine, Medieval mode, Arena mode, Tournament Mode, or Training
- Updated the removeid command to support Steam2 and Steam3 ID formats
- Updated the materials for The Atomic Accolade
- Updated the equip_region for The Special Eyes
- Updated rd_asteroid
        - Added a 45 second overtime when a team reaches max points
        - Added placeholder pickup ship and robot worker to indicate a team has reached max points
        - Added a sound to captured and returned points as they fill the progress bar
        - Captured and returned points now fill the progress bar faster
        - Progress bar escrow indicator now stays in place as points are added
        - Touching the reactor core no longer fully resets the return timer. Every second the reactor core is held will add a second to the return timer.
- Virtual Reality Mode
        - Fixed selecting the wrong refresh rate when running on a display that does not use the desktop refresh rate

I wondered why all the people left on the server I was on

For those clueless on captain canteen:

how the hell do you get captain canteen

and why is the textures on the first image so low quality

and why is the textures on the first image so low quality
maximum fps

So are Earbuds limited now?
Nice.

how the hell do you get captain canteen
supposedly cosmetic items would glitch sometimes, resulting in a player's cosmetics being orphaned -- or simply hanging in the air without a player to attach it to. the powerup canteen was amusing because the bottle's neck happened to be the space where demoman's hats would sit perfectly, hence captain canteen.

So are Earbuds limited now?
Nice.
You're completely wrong on every single level there is.

First of all...Valve added the "Limited tag" because....
-- To show that the items with the limited tag are not currently craftable or can be bought from Mann Co.Store.

This "Limited tag" will appear on every single new event crates or any promos that comes out or anything that can't be crafted or can be bought from Mann Co.Store. This includes all future crates like this one.

Just because this has limited tag, does not mean it will contain promos.

Also, the only thing that can crash the economy if...

--- Majority of the player calls it quit and leave the game (From the looks of now, it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon)
--- Valve removes keys, metals and earbuds all together from all existing backpacks and such. (Which will never happen)
From the bp tf forums

I love TF2HudPlus for this.

• Brings back Team Fortress 2's old menu from 2010: show your avatar, recent achievements, challenges, and other info

if anyone wants a one of the new hats message me
nvm not tradeable
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 08:05:14 PM by PurpleSir »

I did my customary single event unbox and got this

I'm glad I got something good but at the same time I'm somewhat disappointed in Valve for adding so many items that are very similar to existing items, like does each class really need 3 slightly different beards?