Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2474019 times)

verify game cache
tried that, didnt work.

I'll try it again though just in case

edit: "all files were successfully validated"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:54:00 PM by Flatflyer »

I just got an Air Raider in a drop
hat drops are back I guess

I just got an Air Raider in a drop
hat drops are back I guess

as of approximately 2AM UTC on Tuesday, in fact

so should I just wait and hope that TF2 fixes it in a later update or something?

so should I just wait and hope that TF2 fixes it in a later update or something?
It might have something to do with the game loading up too many things thanks to the all of the bloat updates.
You probably would want to downgrade to directx8 in the meantime.

also welcome back

okay well tf2 has been running fine for the past while so issue fixed I guess?

Heavy Is 20

i found this video pretty annoying but the frame rate was amazing and animations were smooth.

- Fixed a security issue related to the file system (thanks to Simon Pinfold for this report)
- Fixed a client crash related to the material system
- Fixed a crash when using medium or low texture quality on maps with static prop lighting
- Fixed not seeing team names when using custom scoreboards
- Fixed leaderboards occasionally not displaying when changing map
- Improved bspzip tool stability when packing maps with large amounts of custom assets
- Updated the contents of the Gargoyle Case, the Fall 2013 Acorns Crate, the Love And War Cosmetics Bundle, the Mann Co. Strongbox, and the Mann Co. Stockpile Crate
- Updated the model/materials for the Crusader's Getup and Arthropod's Aspect
- Updated The HazMat Headcase so it can be equipped by the Sniper
- Updated The Mustachioed Mann so it can be equipped by all classes and added a second style
- Updated The Special Eyes so it can be equipped by the Pyro and added a second style
- Updated The Frenchman's Formals to hide the Scout's dog-tags
- Updated the equip_region for the Cheater's Lament and added a new style
- Updated the Backburner to add the pilot light
- Updated the Rainblower to remove the pilot light
- Updated several materials to fix issues caused by mat_picmip
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_borneo
        - Fixed an exploit where players could get outside the map
- Updated ctf_landfall
        - Fixed some material issues
- Updated cp_vanguard
        - Added new path to the last point
        - New geometry to reduce sightlines on the middle point
        - Reorganized spawn points to better exit final spawns
        - Fixed Red forward spawn door blocking when held open
        - Fixed some material issues

updated the contents of some old crates??

also some of these additional cosmetic compatibilities are weird, hazmat headcase for sniper? special eyes for pyro is cool though

the new equip region for the cheater's lament is apparently "none"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:42:47 PM by Regulith »

>Plays medic in MvM
>Saves the round for the team by Kritzkreig ubering the heavy who was destroying the tank
>Gets voted off

fun

>Plays medic in MvM
>Saves the round for the team by Kritzkreig ubering the heavy who was destroying the tank
>Gets voted off

fun
^ Why I never join MvM Mann Up

>Plays medic in MvM
>Gets voted off

fun
"Medic is useless" Votekicks
5 minutes later
"We need a medic, we keep dying!"

>Plays medic in MvM
>Gets voted off

fun
People like to vote you off if you aren't a specific amount of tours or their apparent edge 100-tours MLG skill level, because clearly players who help immensely but don't use the MLG-strats don't play the game well.

MvM pairing is quite a strange/frustrating experience as a whole. You can pair up with either (not limited to):
- Someone with over 100 tours who will bitch everyone around and yell at them even if they screw up for the most minuscule mistake.
- Someone who hasn't even finished one tour who will bitch everyone around and yell at them even if they screw up for the most minuscule mistake.
- Someone who buys all the wrong upgrades, couldn't give a stuff.
- Someone with a ton of unusual and usually plays the game well. (Seen mostly in Two Cities looking for that Australium wep.)
- Someone who plays adequately/well and offers no trouble in getting stuff done and well serving their role.
- Young person who won't listen to anything and will attempt to kick anyone who annoys him.

Sometimes you can pair up with a person who doesn't speak English fluently or at all. Then you're toast unless someone else in your group knows another language or can handy Google translate. One time I had to tell someone to equip the Kritzkreig in French. First time I've ever used French class for something in my life.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:36:16 PM by Hansome dude »

i hope comp doesn't turn out like MvM