Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2491703 times)

i really want to get back into tf2 but i have no loving idea how. can someone help convince me? i havent really actually played since probably the invasion update.

i used to have 3 cosmetics for every class, stranges, killstreaks, you name it, i had it but i lost interest and sold everything. now i want to play again what do

I'm getting a new gpu bois.

Can finally play tf2 at max settings.

(I hope.)

I'm getting a new gpu bois.

Can finally play tf2 at max settings.

(I hope.)

ah yes, TF2, the pinnacle of modern graphics

truly a benchmark we all hope to reach one day

the day I can enjoy 5 cosmetic slots with 300fps at 4k will truly be a holy day to witness

To be fair, I was gaming on a toaster gpu for the last few years.

To be fair, I was gaming on a toaster gpu for the last few years.

yeah I figured, I just thought it was funny that TF2 on max settings was the first thing you thought about after getting a new GPU

yeah I figured, I just thought it was funny that TF2 on max settings was the first thing you thought about after getting a new GPU
Actually it was being able to play overwatch at all.

I remember years ago when i first played Halo PC and the multiplayer spartans were colorless, there were no cubemaps, nor detail textures, then after a driver update, the spartans had color, but there were still no cubemaps or detail textures, then after an entirely new computer was put together, the graphics were complete, it was so beautiful, truly a sight to behold

tf series is officially 20 years old
quake mod was released on august 24th 1996

I just randomly did a taunt reel and a mayflower case at 1:30 am and got a rancho relaxo and a Bedouin bandana, a 20$ hat and a taunt I don't care to look up the value of but im keeping it anyway

im never unboxing again and keeping my profit (that hat looks like stuff to me so if anyone wants to trade hit me up on steam at Warble after a week has gone by)

I drawed da chair for ya bcuz valve cant fix their stuff
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 01:47:52 AM by warble »

How do I have fun in this game? I've got like 50 hours and I don't really find it that fun anymore and I see some of you have hundreds to thousands of hours, how are you having fun? Community servers?

How do I have fun in this game? I've got like 50 hours and I don't really find it that fun anymore and I see some of you have hundreds to thousands of hours, how are you having fun? Community servers?
yeah probably community servers.
I haven't been addicted to this game in a while, but about two years ago i accumulated easily a thousand hours on a single community server over the course of a few months. Playing against regular players on the same server definitely adds something magical to the game.

don't judge me, but it was the 24/7 gravelpit skial server.

Yeah, you could try the custom tf2 weapons server, or the VSH/Freak Fortress servers, or smash bros, jailbreak etc.

Playing with good friends + voice chat makes it like 5 times more fun