Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2464909 times)

last night I joined a casual server and some random guy showered everyone in gifts before the game started, like we were actually drowning in notifications, it was insane

I just checked and the dude has 194 gifts given on his spirit of giving, what a hero

also hey if anyone wants to buy this lemme know, I've got a fortified compound now instead and I want to get a collector's direct hit without putting any more money into this zombie of a game

This item was named back when it was OP

people still play this game?

people still play this game?

I don't see why not.

And before you ask, Overwatch didn't affect TF2 at all. And vice versa.

also hey if anyone wants to buy this lemme know, I've got a fortified compound now instead and I want to get a collector's direct hit without putting any more money into this zombie of a game
How much?
This has been on my want list for years.

How much?
This has been on my want list for years.

8 keys

And before you ask, Overwatch didn't affect TF2 at all. And vice versa.
nobody asked you but it just shoes how insecure tf2 players are Lol

How do I forget with this loser/scammer, the non consensual way?

string him along, ask loads of easy questions along the way (that wont get him suspicious that you know what's up), and once you've wasted enough of his time block and report him. maybe throw in a funny one-liner, if you're so inclined.

nobody asked you but it just shoes how insecure tf2 players are Lol

Eh? You have a stereotype for everything?

I said that just in case because, when Overwatch was released and growing up, everyone kept saying "WILL OVERWATCH KILL TF2???? OMG" and I knew that was ridiculous from the start because they're distinct games despite having 'classes', and more than 9 in that matter.

Eh? You have a stereotype for everything?

I said that just in case because, when Overwatch was released and growing up, everyone kept saying "WILL OVERWATCH KILL TF2???? OMG" and I knew that was ridiculous from the start because they're distinct games despite having 'classes', and more than 9 in that matter.
it did though,

can anyone answer this economic question of mine? back in the 2012-14 period a lot of people said that ear buds and Bill's cap' was worth a lot of money. But as time has gone past the value of both items have depreciated and are now worth a few £s on steam (Unless the item is specialized, genuine, unusual then it's worth a lot). Is there any reason for why this has happened?