Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2427599 times)

My friend runs a group called MassCrabbingCo, its a raffle group for things like unusual hats, and they also do other things.
Link is here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/masscrabbingco/

from what i recall, he said he's releasing the stuff after the video is actually released.
also i'm still sad my final destination thing was never put on the emporium page, even though i posted it with a download button :c
Maybe it was overlooked by the time someone put the various mods into one post?

Got like 15 assists and 6000 healing just by taunting with Amputator on turbine.
2pro mlg get rekt

should I sell my strange shotgun and strange minigun since they're probably at the highest prices they'll ever go?

eh, I'm gonna do it anyways
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 02:22:12 AM by Lesrock »

Okay for some reason my frame rate has been really low lately. I have no clue why :(

the thing i love about TF2 is there is no good or bad gun, there is only positive and negative effects

the thing i love about TF2 is there is no good or bad gun, there is only positive and negative effects
solemn vow

2000th POST :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:34:26 PM by awesomebread »

Ask anyone about Phlog Pyros, Mini Sentries, FaN Scouts, etc

I think what he meant was that tf2 doesn't have a canon progressional tier of weps

it instead has a selection of sidegrades along with defaults

Sure, some of the weapons are far more prefered, and are pretty mush direct upgrades of other weapons (solomons Vow, Machina in MvM)
But almost every weapon has a purpose and thus adds a variety in play styles.
Medic has different medi guns. The stock gun and the kritz is more offense oriented, while the vaccinator and the quick fix are more defence oriented.

Some weapons go great with others, like the rocket jumper and the market gardener, or the sandman and the cleaver.
Some weapons are seemingly trash, but has a few little tricks that make it actually useful (Boston basher)

the unlocks aren't balanced anymore to the default weapons, but eachother

(every flamethrower ever)

Scattergun, Rocket Launcher, Minigun, Knife, Shotgun, Wrench, Sniper Rifle, Invis Watch, Sapper, Pistol, and probably some more I'm forgetting all beg to differ and all have their place.

Scattergun, Rocket Launcher, Minigun, Knife, Shotgun, Wrench, Sniper Rifle, Invis Watch, Sapper, Pistol, and probably some more I'm forgetting all beg to differ and all have their place.
the short circuit, wrangler, every demo/pyro/heavy melee, pistols, sniper secondaries, and spy guns beg to differ aswell