Author Topic: Taboo's Generic Weaponpack (gud nite sweet princ)  (Read 5028 times)

Taboo's Generic Weaponpack
A cute 'lil pack of T+T skins by yours truly.

FEATURES:
  • Full support for all the default ammotypes; No cluttering your item list with 50 billion more bullets!
  • Simple and easy names; Ass rifle!
  • forgetin' iron sights bro! (I will probably poop out an alternative version for people who don't want them)
  • Tasty tasty sounds so every shot is like an climax!
  • NO RAYCASTS at all; Nothing but legit bullets! Better start learning to lead, kiddies!
  • Unlike all those other CAWWA BOOTY: MAWDRN WERFER weapon packs, we're going for looks and feel over realism!
  • Also unlike those packs, you don't need to wait who-knows-how-many months for release; I already have pretty much all the models done, and since they're just skins, scripting takes an hour! This'll be ready for you guys within the week!
  • Free bacon!

WEAPONS:
Ass Rifle
  • Model: 100% Completed
  • Script: 100% Completed
Your trusty and generic assault rifle!

Handgun
  • Script: 0% Completed
A small change to the default Gun in terms of- Everything!

Sniper Rifle
Your obligatory long-range rifle; Critical hits on a headshot for a sure-kill!

Shotgun
Too close for your rifle but too far for your Soul Saber? Show the guy the meaning of CQC!

Light Machine Gun
Needing more dakka? Sit your ass down and enjoy mowing down your enemies with the big CLANKITY CLACK of an LMG!

SMG
  • Model: 90% Completed
Pew pew pew! An alternative side-arm to the pistol and shotgun for medium range encounters when you're on the run; Just pull the trigger and pray the other team's got a priest with them!

Grenade Lawnchair
  • Model: 90% Completed
GURRNADE! Lob grenades right into the center of the enemy army with a six-loading grenade launcher!

Soul Saber
  • Script: 30% Completed
Time to go melee? Channel your inner Zero and cut the enemy to pieces with a revolutionary melee weapon, featuring timed combos and special effects!

Got a suggestion? Throw it to me! I'll also post here whenever I get around to hosting a testing server, but don't get too excited, that won't be till I think I've got enough weapons done! That's all folks~

HEEEEEYY, loveXYYYY LAADAYYYYYYY
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:00:55 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

I give this an 8/10
But the ass rifle needs a better model!

don't just say "ok" "could be better"
give me actual suggestions poopfaces :Y

I think they should be more consistent in their blocky-ness. Ass rifle could use some work on that :/

I like the handgun a ton. The ass rifle doesn't seem to great. Too much detail, it doesn't seem to fit with the theme of the rest of the weapons.

Yeah I like the hand-gun, shotgun, and LMG. Sniper barrel could be a lot shorter, and the grenade launcher looks weird.

the LMG and sniper rifle are going to have to undergo a lot of shortening
the AR was a lot longer before but i adjusted that
regarding the LOD on the AR, i will see if i can simplify things without sacrificing too much of the aesthetics
what in particular seem off about the GL?

machine grenade launcher

make it happen

I give this an 8/10
But the ass rifle needs a better model!

The assault rifle needs a smaller ish model IMO.

Also I expect a rocket tabbo. If there's no rocket I will slap you with a red ruler.

You forgot the REVOLVER.
THE HANDCANNON THAT NOT EVEN THE SNIPER WANTS TO forget WITH.