Author Topic: help Please my Blockland will start but this will not stay up HELP! D:  (Read 1751 times)

My Documents / Blockland / console.log

Attach that to a post in Additional Options.
all i got was console....

thats what it is
  But when i went to attach it it said you have to rename it or something and it was an error message

Is It bad that i have Blockland.Exe
>???

But when i went to attach it it said you have to rename it or something and it was an error message
Then the file is too big.

Is It bad that i have Blockland.Exe
>???
thats blockland.

Then the file is too big.
thats blockland.
  ok how will i make it smaller

God if you're trolling it's obvious, if you're not, turn off your computer for a while. It's not healthy for it to be on for so long until it crashes on something like blockland.

God if you're trolling it's obvious, if you're not, turn off your computer for a while. It's not healthy for it to be on for so long until it crashes on something like blockland.
I swear to god im not trying to waste your time im seriously pissed because of this problem.

I swear to god im not trying to waste your time im seriously pissed because of this problem.
It is your computer overheating. Turn it off for a day or more. Come back to it later.

1. Find console.log
2. Additional Options...
3. Choose File
4. Select Console.log
5. Submit

It is your computer overheating. Turn it off for a day or more. Come back to it later.
I  put a soft covered book in the middle towards back and my blockland runs better even on shaders it doesn't even crash

if you're trolling it's obvious, if you're not

am i the only one who can't read this with a straight face

am i the only one who can't read this with a straight face
lol