Author Topic: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Grande Tourny upon the Worlde of Blocks! [NOPE]  (Read 1526 times)

Prepare to enter the Arena

On Saturday, August 25, the NARG group is hosting a tournament at Blockoworld.  Signup is first come, first served!

NARG (Nexus and Rykuta Gamemodifications) has been working on a new TW Weaponset, part of which will be demonstrated at Blockoworld, in a specially built arena that you will just need to wait and see.  This won't be just any demonstration, however, but a demonstration by the community, in a gory tournament with actual prizes at stake.  Besides being some of the first to use the new weapons, there will also be a guaranteed (surprise) participational prize for signing up and showing up.  An estimated 20 slots are available, but if you do not make the cutoff, it may still be a good idea to come in case of no-shows.

Prizes include:
Request for custom NARG mod(s) (for top 2 competitors)
Early weaponset access (for top 3 competitors)
Money/steam games (top competitor only)
Special alpha development access not even available to most beta testers (for top 4 competitors)

The budget for the grand prize will be determined by the amount of participation (roughly one dollar per competitor).

To sign up, send me a PM and be on the lookout for the exact time that the tournament begins and additional information.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 03:17:23 PM by Nexus »

forget I come home on the 25th...have fun! Sure looks like it will be.

I...

Me gusta join. :)

Where do we sign up?

I...

Me gusta join. :)

Where do we sign up?

Read the topic lol
You send me a pm

I'm going school on the 20th

hope i can go in time

damn, school starts on the 20th.
I'm joining, but I hope it's not like at 4 or 5 o'clock, that's when I got work.

already signed up, already have experience with ry's weapons
rip everyone else

if only i wasn't gone.
whatever, ill bother rykuta about everything

Competition has been moved to the weekend.
Reasons: Too many conflicts, Jirue doesn't know how to load recent saves, got delayed.