Author Topic: Great Birthday Present, Facebook!  (Read 633 times)

HNNNNG THIS HAS TO HAPPEN ON MY BIRTHDAY.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:19:37 PM by Freek »

Timeline is already here what are you talking about?

I never switched.

I never switched.
you must of been off facebook for a while

you must of been off facebook for a while
No, I get on Facebook about every 2 days.
I still don't have Timeline on either of my two accounts.

No, I get on Facebook about every 2 days.
I still don't have Timeline on either of my two accounts.
whats your other accounts? Do you take muscular men on google images, put it on your profile and add hot girls?

whats your other accounts? Do you take muscular men on google images, put it on your profile and add hot girls?
No. One is my real life Facebook, and one is my Blockland related Facebook.

I don't understand why you and every other infant on my friends list is treating timeline like terminal cancer.  It's a pretty decent update to profiles and I look down on anyone who doesn't have timeline.

I don't understand why you and every other infant on my friends list is treating timeline like terminal cancer.  It's a pretty decent update to profiles and I look down on anyone who doesn't have timeline.
To me, it looks ew. I mean the header image looks nice but the post layout looks scrambled.

frankly, everyone who used those top 5 photos to patch together a banner are the ones who spurred Facebook to make the change. I've been really wanting someone to complain about timeline when they have those five small pictures in their history and I go "AHA, I CAUGHT YOU YOU STUPID forgetER."

You could choose not to switch

You could choose not to switch
There was a little tagline that said "you're going to get this change whether you like it or not, so shut up and eat your veggies".  Something along that.  So I switched earlier on and got used to it.

It's a lot better than old profiles IMO.  Looks nicer.

I have a Developer Account on FB, so they made me use it since early last year :(