Author Topic: Two Noobs to look out for.  (Read 2792 times)

get out noob

No thank you, I don't think I'll stoop to your level and tell you to do the same, either.

This is technically flaming, and before you call me a noob for whatever reason, I'd look at your username...

It's technically flaming.

you are dumb, it's a joke that has been here for a long time.
it links to anyone's profile who clicks it.

you are dumb,

Why is everyone on this forum so crude?

it's a joke that has been here for a long time.it links to anyone's profile who clicks it.

Not funny?

Why is everyone on this forum so crude?

because you actually are dumb.

Not funny?

that still doesn't mean it's flaming
even if it would actually lead to only your profile it still wouldn't be flaming

because you actually are dumb

Just like you back up homoloveuals, as shown in your signature.  If you can insult my intelligence, it should make no difference with me pointing this little bit out.

Just like you back up homoloveuals, as shown in your signature.  If you can insult my intelligence, it should make no difference with me pointing this little bit out.

what
what did you even
what?

how does me supporting gay marriage have anything to do with this?
i can't even begin to comprehend

what

what the forget does that have to do with anything? lol

You know there was a simple solution called banning them.

NOEDIT:

What's wrong with homoloveuality? Frankly family men should be stabbed up their starfish with a javelin.

NOEDIT:

What's wrong with homoloveuality? Frankly family men should be stabbed up their starfish with a javelin.

family men don't even exist.
they're not "afraid" of gays, they're just richards and can't accept people for who they are.

You get what I mean. I think.