moon cat- stealing builds

Author Topic: moon cat- stealing builds  (Read 1292 times)

i was on this person's server today and i recongnized the build, it was crown's jail rp but the server was stupid. one of the admins freekilled someone loads of times, i didnt have the chat log due to i  reinstalled the game but i did take screenshots of this persons freebuild, he said crown let him but later i said "you stole this build" and he then said he knows i told him why he then said "Idk" he also stole another dudes jail rp bu i have forgot pics bellow.

I've actually met him on Kalphiter's Mini City before. He claimed that Kalphiter stole the build from him. When I told him he could've impossibly built such thing, not to mention that the city's been around for months, he changed the subject.

I think he also stole some school roleplay build

He stole my virginity!

He stole my children, burned our crops, and released an unspeakable doom upon our world!

For Moon Cat:
Stop whining over people stealing builds.

Badspot said he put the save button in for a reason.

If you want to forcefully disallow saving, enjoy your ban from the master server.

Against Moon Cat:
Moon Cat leeches the 10-year-old severely disabled population into sucky builds. Sadly, the 10-year-old population on blockland is a malignant tumor that keeps growing and is stupid enough to ignore the fact that the build either sucks or is stolen.

Do not forget the fact that the 10-year-olds will either grow up (which will take 2-4 years) or leave.

I think he also stole some school roleplay build
Actually not stole, Rather used a fairly common school.

These topics are starting to get annoying...

Shouldn't it be put into a sticky somewhere stating Badspot's opinion?

Actually not stole, Rather used a fairly common school.

A lot of people took it, because me, Jaden, and some others built it.
He did also, but I don't mind much.

A lot of people took it, because me, Jaden, and some others built it.
He did also, but I don't mind much.
Yeah a friend of mine used it once, Modifying it was pretty fun actually.

HE TOOK OUR JERBS
But still, anyone who takes builds without permission is gay.

HE TOOK OUR JERBS
But still, anyone who takes builds without permission is gay.
HE TERK MA JERB!

Also, build thieves are just mad that they can't build

If there's one thing I hate most in blockland, it's a build stealer

I take builds all the time, but I don't use them publicly and call them my own. I usually just do it to remember the good times I had on them.