Author Topic: Dominator has been pretty dumb lately.  (Read 5324 times)

You don't know me well do you?

Pretty dumb lately? More like always

See he knows me well.

You don't know me well do you?

See he knows me well.

So you know you're a problem in this community but you don't even try to change?

Effectively, yes.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:46:52 PM by Badspot »

Why make a drama topic over someone being dumb? What do you want out of this, the whole forum to start hating him? Because theres no reason for this to end in a ban. I really cant wrap my mind around what rules were broken and why you made this to begin with?

Why make a drama topic over someone being dumb? What do you want out of this, the whole forum to start hating him? Because theres no reason for this to end in a ban. I really cant wrap my mind around what rules were broken and why you made this to begin with?
Pretty sure admitting to posting just for the purpose of stuffting on things is bannable, so I'd hope he will be banned.

It's only if the entire post is flaming.

A person doesn't have to break a rule to get drama'd.
Being an idiot is enough.

I <3 Dominator

Everyone does really, they just don't realise it.

A person doesn't have to break a rule to get drama'd.
Being an idiot is enough.

Thats not what I asked, I asked what the purpose of the drama was and then assumed it was to get us all to hate him or something.

It's a pretty stupid idea for a drama if it is that.

Everyone does really, they just don't realise it.
eeeeegooo

/support

eeeeegooo

I thought the whole thread pointed at the fact I'm egocentric.

Almost Easy: WHO ELSE BUT DOMINATOR
ハクオロちゃん: HE'S DOMINATOR
ハクオロちゃん: YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT
ハクオロちゃん: HE'S GONNA DO NEXT
ハクオロちゃん: HE'S DOMINATOR
ハクオロちゃん: GIGGITY GIGGITY LET'S TROLL
Almost Easy: DOMINATOR