Poll

Should i Make it to Oceanco?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Ocean Co App: The WindBreaker!  (Read 2015 times)

Hello Every one, this is my app for oceanco!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 06:35:49 PM by Toxic Waffle »

It's a boat!

I like it.

What a nice looking boat!

What a nice looking boat!
This boat really is pretty fancy, isn't it?

WHERE IS SHADOWS
keknsjanjsnhdzkdjnsjbd

I made this like a week before v21 came out :/

Looks like one of those boats I'd love to spend my day on, drifting near the shore.

Looks good. You show significant promise. Welcome to Oceanco. I'd like to talk to you in-game to discuss the terms of having your ship added to the fleet.

That easy? I see problems, but if StarHawk says so than nobody can say anything more.

That easy? I see problems, but if StarHawk says so than nobody can say anything more.

Indeed, infact me and StarHawk did assess any and all faults we could find with the application. We then had a rather lengthy debate regarding these faults, we came to the conclusion that all the faults can be worked on with the person.

We don't consider ourselves to be like other clans, if we see potential we will enlist them as ensign and work with them to improve their skills further, and then once we believe they are at a good enough level to be left to their own devices; we allow them to join as a higher rank.

Was hoping to join this with an app that I was working on in the server, a catamaran, but when the server closed I felt out of luck and abandoned it. Now considering to try again, after I can see all my other projects and unfinished things are lined up in a row.

☻UPDATE

The ship is purrty good, but dat name

i thought it was actually a boat with a huge cannon attached at the top in the preview

i thought it was actually a boat with a huge cannon attached at the top in the preview
omg same