Author Topic: .::Taboo::./RagnaTheBroedge is actually ~16 years old.  (Read 19595 times)

I thought Taboo was the heir to the Nigerian throne.

Made a typo; silly me.
oh .-.
i'm brasilian

I honestly don't really care because youre a cool guy these days
But at least we got the truth fully out
feels pretty good to be myself now
i mean, my behavior won't change, but now i can talk from my own pov and refer to stuff that's actually happening to me (eg i just got braces :cookieMonster:)

I thought Taboo was the heir to the Nigerian throne.
i'm a lot of things

no ur not brasilian

where do u live then

Wait I always thought taboo was a girl

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Pretty much expected this. I've always liked Taboo, though, regardless of his engagements with the public school system or age. A fine fellow. A fine fellow, indeed.

He's Chexguy and he's been here for almost 6 years longer than you have.
You could try reading like two posts above you.
Actually, he is Chexguy and has been here for almost 6 yars and his favorite word is forget.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Pretty much expected this. I've always liked Taboo, though, regardless of his engagements with the public school system or age. A fine fellow. A fine fellow, indeed.
and dumbledore speaks!

c wat I did thar

Yeah only to belittle certain people and pretend to act superior for it.

As if anyone felt belittled.  An English teacher doesn't exactly scream 'superior' to me when he tells us that spelling isn't important in forum posts.

Even I take the time to spell things correctly.

Props to Taboo, I wish I could fake my identity for that long.

Maybe I am right now.

Actually, he is Chexguy and has been here for almost 6 yars and his favorite word is forget.

almost 7, actually. loving 7 years, loving get it right.

This is all a ruse. Taboo really was who he said but now he has to go undercover as a 16 year old weeaboo and compulsive liar.

Just to clarify, So he is not a teacher, but a late teen who is still a common douche?

Never gets old.