Author Topic: Colorset Manager Fix (v1.1)  (Read 2233 times)

Colorset Manager
Tired of not being able to change your colorset without using a console command ever since V21? With the Colors Mod, you can once again change your colorset with the click of a button once again. This simple add-on adds a button to your Start Game menu, and will use the RTB Colorset Manager.

Requirements
Return to Blockland

Notice
This is programmed to only work with RTB 4.03. Once RTB is updated, it will not execute. This is to prevent conflicts with RTB Updates.

Mod Closed.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 05:15:14 PM by Jeep »

:I

You could just change the colorset in the server pref folder. theres a colorset.txt

:I

You could just change the colorset in the server pref folder. theres a colorset.txt

Ok, so, this isn't something we should have according to Mr. Hardcore...

But, I believe that Ephialtes is going to be fixing that in a later RTB update, though, someone tried doing this and Ephi wasn't too friendly about it, for whatever reason. Possibly because of conflicts later on with the official RTB version.

It's a fix for the time-being. Once Ephialites does whatever he does with RTB, the function will stop working, and people can remove it and use the new one. But for now, it is nice to be able to use the Colorset Manager.

It's a fix for the time-being. Once Ephialites does whatever he does with RTB, the function will stop working, and people can remove it and use the new one. But for now, it is nice to be able to use the Colorset Manager.

The thing is, Ephi either deleted the other add-on's download links and, I don't remember exactly, but possibly fail binning it too.

But, I dunno, we'll see what happens.

There's no reason to lock it, or fail it. It doesn't conflict with RTB at all, nor will it.

Failing a working add-on in my opinion is abusive and drama-worthy.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:34:05 PM by Jeep »

There's no reason to lock it, or fail it. It doesn't conflict with RTB at all, nor will it.

Well, I'm not really aware of the details of the other add-on, but it got the brunt of Ephi's administration.

But, like I said, I don't know. It may be because the other guy was trying to hog the spotlight with making the add-on. Just wait and see, and just let this roll for now.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:35:55 PM by FrogFreak »

Well, I'm not really aware of the details of the other add-on, but it got the brunt of Ephi's administration.
If this gets failed for no reason, it's going to end up in drama. All it does is open a GUI.

Make it detect the current RTB version and disable itself if RTB goes up a version. I bet that would help sate Ephialtes.

Update 1.1
  • Only works w/ current RTB Version

I've been thinking about this, but i always use Trueno's colors. No need to change.