Author Topic: Another girl problem thread! [venting thread] [wall of text]  (Read 1915 times)

Well its not like tons of guys are interested in me but from prior experience, Id say if you randomly start texting her and pretend like you're friends shes gonna be creeped out. If she wanted to talk to you she would hve already.

About 2 posts a day, he spends slightly less time on the forums than you, going by posts per day.
I've been here 3 more years than him. I used to richard about here more often.
And you can't "go by posts per day" for anyone. It's an arbitrary number with no significance besides "they like to respond to things more or less than [comparative concept or value]" with no representation of time.

Trying to get a girl with whom you have no contact. I dunno, it might be normal. I don't have any experience in these types of situations.
Not necessarily, in reality my sophmore year my only goal was just to be friends again basically. I quit out entirely after nothing happened for 3 months.

Well its not like tons of guys are interested in me but from prior experience, Id say if you randomly start texting her and pretend like you're friends shes gonna be creeped out. If she wanted to talk to you she would hve already.
that's the thing we were friends, and we had some good conversations (one attempting to explain Halo to her :P), I just have no idea what caused that switch to flip and cut me off.

there are plenty of awkward kids in high school who grew into perfectly fine adults. I

if i am to believe who i am in high school socially is what i'll be for the rest of my life better just kill my self right now
Oh I have changed SO much over my freshie/sohpmore years. I'm a social butterfly almost, people love me nowadays! The guys at least...

Oh I have changed SO much over my freshie/sohpmore years. I'm a social butterfly almost, people love me nowadays! The guys at least...
hey

once you get with the guys


you can always go gay


good conversations (one attempting to explain Halo to her :P)
yeah i don't see this working out for you anymore

yeah i don't see this working out for you anymore
oh wait i missed that part

yikes


yeah i don't see this working out for you anymore

oh wait i missed that part

yikes

jokes on you, she actually asked me first.

jokes on you, she actually asked me first.
jokes back on you, thread title is girl problem thread

Still doesn't sound like the most romantic conversation. Sounds like something she'd ask a nerdy friend, sorry man.

yeah dude if she's asking you about halo...

it's in the past now- life goes on

jokes back on you, thread title is girl problem thread
didn't make much sense.

yeah dude if she's asking you about halo...

it's in the past now- life goes on

Still doesn't sound like the most romantic conversation. Sounds like something she'd ask a nerdy friend, sorry man.
It wasn't, didn't intend it to be, and it went on for a good 20 mintues.
>Me- Hey whats up?
>Her- Not much, you?
> Just playing Halo with some friends.
> Oh Ive heard of that, but I've never really understood it. What's it all about?
etc etc etc....

That's how it went. If it's her asking a nerdy friend about it, so be it. It's done and gone and I don't care at this point.

didn't make much sense.
i'm saying the joke isn't on me because i'm not having girl problems

i'm saying the joke isn't on me because i'm not having girl problems
well

at lease he's honest

lol, high school love
this isn't a disney reality show, relationships don't always turn out to be good when you focus on one girl.
also, if she doesn't like you, she simply doesn't. nothing you can do about that.