Base projectile speed

200 (current)
28 (17%)
24 (14.5%)
17 (10.3%)
21 (12.7%)
75 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: Blockombat V1.9  (Read 38254 times)

Blockombat: the only add-on/mod discussion topics on these forums where the developers sass your ass on a regular basis

Blockombat: the only add-on/mod discussion topics on these forums where the developers sass your ass on a regular basis

Like a boss

ummmmm on th elocalhoster thing were you download it it says it may be a virus, is it safe 2 download this?
lol someone's going to quote this with a very angry reply in mind and then frown at themselves when seeing this invisible text

either way nice job

ummmmm on th elocalhoster thing were you download it it says it may be a virus, is it safe 2 download this?
lol someone's going to quote this with a very angry reply in mind and then frown at themselves when seeing this invisible text

either way nice job

Of course it is.

I can't decide between voting for akimbo weapons or the minigun aaaaa
akimbo weapons would be a cool feature
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 04:55:23 PM by MrMcCakey »

I voted for minigun

Yeah all localhostr downloads say that, if I wanted to send people viruses I woulda bypassed that check and made it a direct dl link lol and your transparent text is wtf

we're practically ready to send out V1.9 but I still need those ammo pickups :/

Some more of those thingies VVV

i don't like the massoud

it's loving inaccurate

yea all the assault rifles had poor accuracy and the shotguns were the best
shotguns should still be good but rifles need changing

either way nice job

On the info cards, why are some others colors?

green = semi/bolt/pump action only
blue = damage rating after adding all the projectiles fired at once
purple = accuracy rating when including all projectiles fired at once

Cool,but inaccurate,making it unbalaced with everything else.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:55:20 AM by Sgt. A Walter »

MP5SD5 or something is the best.