(Hatmod+) Megaguy's Hatmod Edit! (FULLY APPROVED BY ALL CONTENT CREATORS.)

Author Topic: (Hatmod+) Megaguy's Hatmod Edit! (FULLY APPROVED BY ALL CONTENT CREATORS.)  (Read 4857 times)

Okay, good.

Really should have mensioned that I agreed with you earlier on in the little arguement we have here. would have solved alot of problems  :panda:

This addon has the full go ahead from all creators, so feel free to download it, now.

Can anybody rig these up to events like that one guy did with the Daft Punk hats Xinakam made?

Can anybody rig these up to events like that one guy did with the Daft Punk hats Xinakam made?
There's already events default, check rtb settings.

I'm also pretty sure you can set it so you don't get everything by deault and set the hat finding thing to be zero, so you don't get anything unless it's on events.

If you're doing it with events I've removed the hat message.

You do realize that additional packs can be turned off, right?

I also don't remember you asking me to use my hair hats in anything..

You do realize that additional packs can be turned off, right?

I also don't remember you asking me to use my hair hats in anything..
I thought you were banned and never coming back so I didn't bother. Hope this is okay?

Also, I know additional packs can be turned off, I just wanted all the "serious packs" included as one package.

I thought you were banned and never coming back so I didn't bother. Hope this is okay?

Also, I know additional packs can be turned off, I just wanted all the "serious packs" included as one package.

You can't have thought that he was banned, as you obviously didn't even check.

Stop being an ass and go request permission.

I litterally did in the post above you, thanks.

Very sorry about the mixup.

It doesn't do any good to ask for permission to release something after you release it.

But in all, I don't really mind if you use it like this..

You can't have thought that he was banned, as you obviously didn't even check.

Stop being an ass and go request permission.
I wasn't aware you could tell someone was banned just by looking at their profile. Lord Tony is banned but his profile doesn't look any different.

It is generally looked down upon to release an edit for an add-on that isn't yours, especially without permission from the original creator(s).

If the add-on is a re-release of their work they can simply send in a DMCA report to the host. That's what I did a couple years back for an add-on of mine that was badly edited and re-hosted. In most cases the good hosts will comply assuming the report is valid.

I wasn't aware you could tell someone was banned just by looking at their profile. Lord Tony is banned but his profile doesn't look any different.
That's what I was thinking.