Author Topic: Hi im kinda new maybe  (Read 17563 times)

I'm cookie, ID 942
I have been playing this game a little over lan with my friend/boss. He has been offering this extra key to his brother and then tried girlfriend, but i guess they dont play. So now i own this key.
He told me not to tell anyone who he is, i guess some of you know him. whatever.

i want to learn to build cool things with you nerds       :3

Welcome to the forum, I give my blessings. I hope you are one of the lasting members that doesn't leave because of the jerk offs here.

I'm not a jerk off, just a jerk...

:cookieMonster:

Hopefully you're intelligent.

Read your forum messages cookie.

how people people play this game?

hey and why am i not blockheaded? i was told i might have to change emails or something.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 11:45:11 PM by cookie »

Non-blockheads own the game. Blockheads don't. (or Badspot is too lazy to un-blockhead them, who knows?)

Sure hope you have fun in Blockland. Just watch out for idiots. :D

Oh look
She be gone by the end of the week if she runs into those damn n00bs.

Kaphix.
Every body is Kaphix to you GTFO already. But then again... lol

I've been right each time so far. However, there is a first for everything.

i never know who kaphix is currently. i find out after everyone else already knows. then next week hes gotsome new name for me to be out of the loop.

Welcome to the forums and to the game cookie. Be careful of what you say and do though. People can get really set off here.

say and do? does everyone get offended so much or something?

People may not like the way you type and people might not like the way you do stuff, people may call you a noob, theres just a bunch of stuff that could set people off. They may try to offend you after that. I;ll be nice to you though. You are new and a girl. I only know 4 in this whole forum. Plus, your doing nothing wrong.