Author Topic: Continuing cookie's topic  (Read 7023 times)

For got sakes I'm in the middle of posting and it's locked, I'm posting about it anyway, even if what I was going to say isn't that important as the topic itself.

I had the idea before him. He just posted it before me. (The, she could just steal a picture idea)
You mean the idea if it was a he, he would use other girl images instead of not posting at all, or something else?

Or this person:
http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=room2pt3.jpg
link dead XD

i wanted to greet you guys, not fight

Suddenly, I feel bad.  Mind you, I probably wouldn't take back anything I said for a second.

yes link dead. heehee

i didnt want to talk about me, im here to discuss blockland stuff.
i already know about me, im bored of that topic.

It was probably a joke pic anyway.

Quote from: cookie
ill be joining games, so see you all later
Stop saying "joining games" it's "joining servers"

...Actually, her term is better.  Since all hosted games are technically on Blockland's master server.  Well, I dunno about dedicated servs..

...Actually, her term is better.  Since all hosted games are technically on Blockland's master server.  Well, I dunno about dedicated servs..
Well, ya, the MasterServer is the support for all servers. We found that out the hard way when it went down for like 3-7 minutes a few days ago. It knocked everyone off, including the hosts. Only the dedicated remained. I heard even the site was down when I joined Zor's server after it :o

It was probably a joke pic anyway.

No it wasn't, here's the topic

Osht.  But that would mean his supposed "ex grrl frind" has now become "current grrl firnd" since that topic.

This is heading into a place that I fear and despise more than anything else...

Relationship Drama. Let me tell you, highschool's a bitch.

Edit: Holy stuff, it's 3 in the morning.  I'm done, Good night all, enjoy your AIDs.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:15:14 AM by TheSilentNinja »

no one cares about bisjac's love life

...please

I care about Bisjacs car, I remember when it got tooken apart by robbers. I remember him saying he put his car alligator in his new car :o

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=10264.0

yes he still has car gator. it fell out the window twice now when taking a turn, sliding down the dash. he pulls over on the freeway, and runs out to get it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:23:18 AM by cookie »

The alligator is cool :o

i got killed about a million times in some server.

i cant aim