Clone2's Block Party

Poll

Three add-ons won this week's poll: Recon, Variable Conditional Events and Halo Pelican

Author Topic: Clone2's Block Party  (Read 3050 times)

CLONE2'S
    BLOCK PARTY

Information
         Because of the shader update, Badspot shut down his block party server and instead is now hosting a Pirate DM.  He did this because, of course, his server was meant for building terrain.  This would cause many, many shadows lagging up the server.  But, I believe that the shadows will just make the terrain look more awesome.  Although, the shadows are the reason that there's a rule that you can't build more than 64 blocks high above your 64x64 cube baseplate.  Plus, even if the shadows do lag you out, you can always turn them off.
         Basically, since Badspot's Block Party is shut down, mine is now up!  You will be able to enjoy all of the great times that you use to enjoy on Badspot's Block Party, the only difference is that there's more than just the default add-ons and the host has a different name.  Enjoy the server!
         Also, the server will be reset every week on Sunday.  All builds will be deleted when the server is reset.

There will be a poll every week deciding which top add-on will be added to the server next.  These five add-ons come directly from the topic, ► RTB Weekly Top Picks.  Sometimes, there will be add-ons in the poll that aren't in the topic.  This can be for two reasons: It's either already on the server or an add-on that doesn't have one of the requirements.
         You can also request that add-ons be added to the server.  Any requests made will be added to the server after the server's reset.  There are only a few requirements.
         The requirements include:
         1.  Must be an official RTB hosted add-on (the only exception is music).
         2.  Cannot be an archived add-on.
         3.  Cannot be a game mode, a color set, a decal, an environment texture, a client-sided mod or in the bargain bin.
         4.  Cannot be in the list of add-ons with a bad CRCs.

There are Admin Awards on this server.  They are similar to what Ephialtes did, "Badge of Quality."  Actually, they're pretty much exactly the same.  Just build something that an admin thinks is totally amazing and you will find an Admin Award on your build next time that you join the server.

On this server, there will be a lot of cubescaping.  To learn more about this, go to this topic by Conan:
         ██ Terraining - How-To Guide ██ 70+ pictures, 4,300+ words.

News
    • 9/16/2012 - The server has been reset to make it compatible with Blockland version 20 revision 1730.
    • 9/16/2012 - I've changed the add-on requirements a little bit  Please read them again.
    • 9/14/2012 - The 9/11 memorial server is over.
    • 9/11/2012 - The server is currently a 9/11 memorial.
    • 9/10/2012 - The server has been shut down to get ready for the 9/11 memorial server.
    • 9/02/2012 - The server is now set to a custom game mode made just for the server.
    • 9/01/2012 - I changed the add-on requirements a little bit.  Please read them again.
    • 8/26/2012 - I changed the server rules a little bit.  Please read them again.
    • 8/26/2012 - I changed the add-on requirements a little bit.  Please read them again.
    • 8/26/2012 - The server was reset to make it compatible with Blockland version 20 revision 1715.
    • 8/25/2012 - I changed the add-on requirements a little bit.  Please read them again.
    • 8/24/2012 - The server was reset to make it compatible with Blockland version 20 revision 1711 and RTB version 4.04.
    • 8/21/2012 - You can no longer apply to become admin.
    • 8/20/2012 - The server is up, and better than ever!

Rules
    1.  Blend in with the environment.
    2.  Don't overuse paint can FX.
    3.  Don't spam (too many 1x1s, 1x1Fs, 1x1x5s, etc.).
    4.  Don't lag the server with lights, emitters, items, vehicles, events, teledoors, prints or projectiles.
    5.  Don't build more than 128 blocks higher than your 64x64 cube baseplate.
    6.  Leave information next to your build including who made it and their BL_IDs.

Admins
    Brotatoe
    catzoo
    chaos 2 (Chaos-2 in-game)
    Clone2
    Danny Boy
    dead bones
    Giome
    Ice Kirby
    PurpleMetro (Alchemy in-game)
    rlcbm
    STICKMAN98
    Syd540
    terminator648
    TomTom
    [BL_ID]: 18947
    [BL_ID]: 9054
    [BL_ID]: 24521
    [BL_ID]: 6959
    [BL_ID]: 3166
    [BL_ID]: 13306
    [BL_ID]: 2967
    [BL_ID]: 21678
    [BL_ID]: 8448
    [BL_ID]: 23641
    [BL_ID]: 35181
    [BL_ID]: 15560
    [BL_ID]: 33430
    [BL_ID]: 3694
    - Admin
    - Host
    - Admin
    - Admin
    - Admin
    - Admin
    - Super Admin
    - Admin
    - Super Admin

Add-Ons
    2x Cube (by El Dorito)
    4x Cube and 8x Cube Fillers (by Erythros)
    Admin Chat (by Scout31)
    Admin Shields (by Destiny)
    AFK Kicker (by Greek2me)
    Auto Announcement (by Sh0ckthealien)
    BlackDragonIV's Brick Pack (by BlackDragonIV)
    BlackDragonIV's Filler Pack (by BlackDragonIV)
    Clone2's Color Set (by Clone2)
    Duplicator (by Randy and Ephialtes)
    Fill can (by Zor)
    Halo Pelican (by Heedicalking)
    Kick with Reasons (by Lugnut1206 and Jetz)
    JVS Content (by Trader and Kaje)
    JVS Doors Pack 0 (by Trader and Kaje)
    Moderator (by Tezuni)
    Moderator Shields (by Vine and Zack0Wack0)
    Modular Terrain-Basic Pack (by [GSF]Ghost)
    Modular Terrain-Default Prints (by [GSF]Ghost)
    Modular Terrain-Inverted Pack (by [GSF]Ghost)
    Plant Bricks (by General and Tophius)
    Recon (by Sgt. A. Walter, A Twig and the Corporation)
    Terrain Build Rules (by Eric Hartman)
    Variable Conditional Events (by Destiny, Chrono, Clockturn and Truce)

Admin Award
    No Admin Awards have been given out yet.

Snapshots
    BADSPOT JOINED THE SERVER:

Banned Players
    No users are banned right now.

Join Server
    JOIN SERVER

[/list]
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 04:48:48 PM by Clone2 »

Post below is better
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:53:44 PM by Crøwn »

rehosted, doesnt look as nice but works
    Thanks.
    EDIT*: Need to replace the "map" part with "game mode" because of revisions 1690-1707.
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:51:58 PM by Clone2 »

Just use Kalphiters :P

Completely unaware I was admin but ok?

Completely unaware I was admin but ok?
    We've been friends for like, how long now?
    And you give me admin on your server.  Although, it's not automatic.

Please tell me your joking. rlcbm is admin.. What.

i made an afk box that COMPLETELY blended with enviorment and it was destroyed

Rlcbm should be admin in every server, but back on topic, you should have no admins, and only use default bricks. Make it more like the old block party. :)

Admin? I thought I had Super Admin.

handing out admin like that is terrible.

No longer handing out admin.
    Only friends of mine are now admin.

He's a good friend of mine.

Rlcbm should be admin in every server, but back on topic, you should have no admins, and only use default bricks. Make it more like the old block party. :)
    I simply think that it might be more fun to have more than just default add-ons.  ;)

Admin? I thought I had Super Admin.
    Have I met you in real life...no.
    terminator648 and STICKMAN98 have super admin because terminator648 is my brother and STICKMAN98 goes to my school.

Yeh you have my addon up on the poll
    BlockAvion was my old account

BLOCKavion